News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Cozy topic

Started by Cornflower MM, April 22, 2016, 11:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

@Lord Ashenwyte: "Oh it's amazing!" Corn says excitedly, switching her attention from the anime to Ash. "I'm re-reading it at the moment because the library is making me mad, but I'd wanted to go back through the series anyway. It works out." She pauses, hoping she didn't just ruin Ash and Sage's conversation, then pats Rain on the head and wanders away to Jet's tent. "Jet, tell me KitxTy is a thing. TELL ME. They would be so adorable!"

Jetthebinturong

"They'd better be a thing. They have the best ship name ever; Kitty. Apparently their relationship is significant, and Kit definitely fits the bill for what we know about Ty's love interest (for reasons I won't explain) and Kit's preferences."
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

rachel25

*crawls into pillow fort and collapses face down into fluffy blankets*

( @Cornflower MM: it's cool for you to use the name, I just need to crash right now and this is good)

Dotti Dillworthy

The door opened in a flash, and on its gap comes Dotti, seemingly lost in daydream as she twirls across the room holding a magazine full of curious-looking things and faces in it, maybe those coming from local showbusiness gossips. A curious-sounding track is streaming on her cell phone through her headphones plugged on her ears. She collapses into a mass of pillows as she giggles to herself.

"Oh sweet clouds! What a feeling! His charm really captures my heart! And look at his lady love! She's so sweet; I think they are meant to be together!"

Her dreamy demeanor interrupts as she accidentally bumps onto Rachel. "Oh, sorry!"

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on April 23, 2016, 04:45:26 PM
"They'd better be a thing. They have the best ship name ever; Kitty. Apparently their relationship is significant, and Kit definitely fits the bill for what we know about Ty's love interest (for reasons I won't explain) and Kit's preferences."

"And just where do you get that information? Also, I finished Lady Midnight. What an ending, wow. But seriously, Kitty is now in my top three OTPs. And yeah, that IS the best shipname ever. "

Jetthebinturong

"Oh, well if you've finished it, Cassandra Clare said that Ty's love interest would be a character that we didn't know yet, but we'd be shocked when we found out. Considering who Kit is, I'd say he fits the bill quite nicely."

Cornflower MM

"Yes he does. I mean, how long has she had us (Us being general fandom) believing Jace is the last?"

((Oh wow I am so bad at covering up spoilers. ::)))

Jetthebinturong

"She hinted that there was another before Shadowhunter Academy's second story came out, which all but confirmed it."

Cornflower MM

"Did she? Where do you find this stuff, Tumblr? Facebook?"

Jetthebinturong

Russa Nodrey

*Sits in an armchair eating a muffin and sipping coffee*
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on April 24, 2016, 05:31:11 PM
"Tumblr."

"Ah, thought so, you and Rain have mentioned it a few times. Oh, that reminds me, do you have an AO3 account?"

Jetthebinturong

You know what; I'm abandoning this roleplaying thing.

No, I don't have an AO3 account. I was planning to get one, but I'm a little confused as to if you can just register or not.

The Skarzs

Does this need to be role played?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on April 25, 2016, 02:09:48 AM
You know what; I'm abandoning this roleplaying thing.

No, I don't have an AO3 account. I was planning to get one, but I'm a little confused as to if you can just register or not.

It was getting slightly irritating wasn't it?

Um. . . Kinda sorta maybe? You have to register to get an invitation thingy (Mine only took about three days, maybe two) and then you fill out your account details and all. I can't remember exactly how it goes. . . . I think it's really basically the invitation is your registration, only you wait three days, to help keep out spammers? Anyway it's really easy and not that complicated, it tells you what to do. You just hafta wait three or so days. :P

Quote from: Skarzs on April 25, 2016, 08:58:36 PM
Does this need to be role played?

Not really, no.