THE SPEED WALKING RANCH EATING GIRLS OF WALMART

Started by Blaggut, May 24, 2016, 01:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Random post here, but I'm bored. So story time.

I was walking around Walmart today, specifically produce section. Everyone is walking around pretty slowly, as normal, when this cart just speeds through. This woman is pushing a cart filled with cheap foods at considerably high speeds, with her twelve year old daughter in the cart's main. They seem to be arguing over something, but I only catch a tiny snippet of the conversation and they run, or perhaps speed walk, past me. That snippet being what I assume is the mother yelling loudly over the din of her own cart "BUT IT HAS RANCH IN IT!" and then, poof, they're gone. I see them I few more times during this visit to the store, and they are always moving very quickly with the daughter sitting in the cart. Eventually they speed to the restroom and the daughter, I kid you not, does a full on jump out of the cart, pushes it in reverse to a position near the entrance of the restroom, and sprints into the girls' bathroom.

Tremble in fear at the face of; THE SPEED WALKING RANCH EATING GIRLS OF WALMART
~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

I am feeling quite glad that we don't have Walmart here.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg