News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Big "Troll" Ant'ony Galletto's Mansion

Started by The Skarzs, June 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

What's the job boss, I'm willing n' able? Oh an' seein' if I need a right old nicky I like being called SaLT, but tha's just preference on my part.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

I don't want any more of those "vote for Ashleg" things showing up anywheres. You see someone puttin' one up, you take it down, or take them down. Don't matter who you's vote for, but I don't want those filthy posters on my street.

You, Del-thing, I'm countin' on you ta see if you can pop this guy who calls 'imself "Lord Ashenwyte". 'E took over a certain mental facility that used t'be mine.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Skips along happily* Hi, Skarzsy! :D *Holds out a platter* Do ya want a cupcake? :D :D
Freddy

Groddil

'Iz zat so, Ant'ony? Ya wanna take down the vote ashleg thingos? Think again, you'll never take 'em down!

SUPPORT REAL PEOPLE!
VOTE ASHLEG, NOT CRAPPYCLOGGZ!

Kitsune

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kitsune

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Has goons throw Ashleg out.* You're trespassin'. This here ain't no political house.

Quote from: Kitsune on June 20, 2016, 03:00:28 AM
Would we be safe if we stay here?
Depends what you're trying to stay safe from, Spanner.

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 20, 2016, 02:44:21 AM
*Skips along happily* Hi, Skarzsy! :D *Holds out a platter* Do ya want a cupcake? :D :D
*Knocks the ash off the end of the cigar onto a cupcake and eats it.*

Quote from: Delthion on June 20, 2016, 04:39:04 AM
@Skarzs I am already working on that sir!
Excellent.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Dead men spread no tales, eh? Well, keep an eye out anyways. People 'round here don't know when t' stay dead.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Kitsune

Generally speaking, people disturbing me while I take a long rest.

The Skarzs

*Inspects derby for specs of dirt.* Sure, I can keep you safe. Just gotta be sure to give me somethin' in return when I asks.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

* Kitsune places a large bag of gems on the table.

Hopefully this can compensate.

* Kitsune walks off to find a quiet place.