Big "Troll" Ant'ony Galletto's Mansion

Started by The Skarzs, June 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

(This is why Faiy is awesome.)

Quote from: Delthion on August 29, 2016, 06:25:45 PM
Looks like she took your suggestion boss. ;D
Yeh.

Get me some spaghetti and sauce usin' that recipe grandmama used to make.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

* Kitsune bursts into Big Ant'ony's office and puts both hands down on his desk.

I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse.

The Skarzs

*Steadies wobbling items.* It'd better be, or I might think of doin' something you might regret for runnin' in here like that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Oh it is. What do you say to complete control...

* Kitsune spreads an elaborate blueprint of what looks like Ashleg's mansion on the table.

...of the Cellars?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Bursts through the window*

*Pulls out revolver*

Do you mind if I just execute this TRAITOR?!

*Shoots Kit dead*

Of course you don't.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

*Butler moves in front of the bullet and stops it.*
*Butler shoves Ash back out the window.*

Ya darn loony, he's part o' the family! And my family stays protected. *Rubs chin.* Complete control, you say? What am I lookin' at?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 29, 2016, 07:07:35 PM
First off, When did Corn change her name? and secondly, Only I can hit Skarzs with a frying pan. ;D

Maybe a week ago? Not very long ago. *Sighs* Okay. Only you can hit him with a frying pan. Just as long as I can torture him in other ways.

Quote from: Skarzs on August 30, 2016, 02:24:33 AM
(This is why Faiy is awesome.)

Quote from: Delthion on August 29, 2016, 06:25:45 PM
Looks like she took your suggestion boss. ;D
Yeh.

Get me some spaghetti and sauce usin' that recipe grandmama used to make.

*Throws brick at Big Anthony's head* Try askin' politely, ya big lug!

Kitsune

* Kitsune points at the list on the side of the blueprint.

I have complete plans to get past all the securities in Ash's mansion. If he... disappears... for an extended period of time, you can move in and take control. I have all the political moves in place already. I just need a sure promise of certain compensation. ;)

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Kitsune

* Kitsune pulls out a revolver and points it at the door without turning around.

Who's there?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Comes back in and throws butler out of the window*

As a servant of Ashleg, I have the authority to call up an army to smash your filthy den to rubble. Give me the traitor, and nothing will happen.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Kitsune

* Kitsune pulls out another revolver and points it at Ashe.

And who might you be?

Delthion

"And who might you be sssir?" ~Sir Hisssss ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

I speak not to traitors.

I am a loyal servant of Ashleg, good Sir Hisssss.

Kitsune

* Kitsune spins revolver.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm sure Ashleg is a great guy. However, I've never sworn allegiance to him, so I'm not a traitor. Just looking for some money.