News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Random Questionnaires!

Started by Amarith Waterspring, June 21, 2016, 09:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you like best?

Lord of the Rings
10 (43.5%)
Harry Potter
6 (26.1%)
Narnia
2 (8.7%)
Other
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

With a pool you don't get sand on your bottom.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

Pool doesn't try to burn you eyes out like the beach, plus you can't have an indoor beach.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

This is hard, because the pool is better for swimming, while the beach is beautiful and a better total experience. I'll vote beach, but just for the sand and the view.

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

The beach is great! But I've always enjoyed pools more, plus the realm of pools contain water parks, slides, and such which makes pools a little more enjoyable. Not to mention after a half hour on the beach the novelty wears off and it becomes boring.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

I hate the beach, but I also don't care for pools very much. Water is meant to sail on, not swim in. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

I'm not a huge fan of either, but my vote goes for the beach. There's sand, seagulls, and all sorts of things. It's only fun if I stay away from the water, though :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Maudie

I've never been to a beach, but I hate the lifeguards and crowds and chlorine at pools, plus beaches have waves. Waves are cool. So I choose beach.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Amarith Waterspring

New Poll!

Which would you rather do?

Write an original Book?
Or
Videotape an original Movie?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Jetthebinturong

I don't think I need to say what my answer was. :D
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rosie Willowwater

Why must I be surrounded by authors! :P

Rusvul

Depends what 'videotape an original movie' means. If we're being exceptionally literal and I'm the guy with the camera, I'd rather... Actually, no, even then I'd still prefer that. I get paid and I don't have to spend years of my life writing. Unless I can publish a book of short stories or something.. That might be fun.

If I'm directing a movie (or doing the writing for one), though? I'd much rather do that. I think I'd find watching my work come to life on a screen more rewarding than making it come alive on a page.

Cornflower MM

Bwuahahaha, as if that's a question. Write. My editing skills are NONEXISTENT. Plus I take awful pictures, and movies are more complicated than that.

Søren

I may not be great at video editing right now, but I love doing it. It would be awesome to make a movie.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Søren on August 18, 2016, 01:30:22 AM
I may not be great at video editing right now, but I love doing it. It would be awesome to make a movie.

Totally agree

Even though I am writing a book right now, and plan to write my entire life, I still love editing and filming. I used to do it all the time back in fifth grade by making really bad movies and music videos with my brother and his friends. There is just something about it that is so fun. I guess the visual aspect which you just can't have as much with a book. Still, I chose Writing a Book.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.