News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Phobia

Started by Ashleg, June 23, 2016, 12:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I think so.

Fear of falling into the core of the earth?

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

No, because it's not likely.

Fear of the 2016 American politicians? ;D

James Gryphon

Fear is a strong word, but I'm definitely concerned. Half a point?

Fear of never being independent?
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

Kind of? Also half a point.

Fear of deep oceans?

2.5 :P

Delthion

No.

Fear of suffocation?

Ashleg

Yeeeeeah.

Fear of Halloween? ;D

Delthion

No.

Fear of torture?

James Gryphon

No, not really.

Fear of someone you love being tortured?

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Yes.

Fear of being abducted?

Kitsune

No.

Fear of being overworked?

(Oh, what was I at.. 0?)

Delthion

No.

Fear of freezing in an important moment? Someone needs you to do something, and you are so scared that you don't move.

Kitsune

I've never had an issue with that...

Fear of being trapped in a small space?

Delthion

No.

Fear of heights?

Kitsune

Nope!

Fear of death?