Supper awesome epic battle to prove you can still have fun without PPing

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2016, 03:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

* Groddil's chopped-up pieces wonder why nobody has properly killed him yet.

* A piece of Groddil resurrects the platypus.

* The platypus shrieks unnaturally at Faiyloe and swipes at her with his poisonous toe.

OOC: Also, I also like having battles at supper. It really brings out the Grammar Nazi in me.

Faiyloe

*does a back flip and lands on the edge of the roof we are fighting on*  8) *looks down* *is 10 stories up* oh gosh... :-[
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Faiyloe

Lady Ashenwyte

I love a good supper.

*Whole body is protected. Nothing happens*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Faiyloe

That is lazy, be more descriptive make it epic, instead of just saying it doesn't work say, the sword pings of my dragon scale armor with a resounding clang. It is only as cool as you make it so make it cool!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

* Groddil's pieces get chopped up into smaller pieces

* The platypus eats a large cupcake that is mysteriously lying around, because, hey, it's supper.

OOC:

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 19, 2016, 04:05:00 AM
Do you call Grodil getting chopped up nothing?

I would, actually, because "Grodil" never got chopped up. "Groddil;" however, did.

Lady Ashenwyte

Kill the Grodils.

*Ashenwyte emits a terrible roar and raises his chainaxe high, bringing it down with enough force to shatter the roof

Faiyloe

*faiyloe teeters on the edge for a moment and then goes toppling over the side and lands on the fire escape*

Lady Ashenwyte

Faiyloe

*The grenade bounces down the fire escape landing a few levels below Faiyloe* *Faiyloe climbs in through a random bedroom window* sorry, excuses me! *runs into the kitchen and grabs a frying pan off the counter* *hears an explosion behind her* *runs out into the hall and starts to look for the stairs to the roof*