News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Supper awesome epic battle to prove you can still have fun without PPing

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2016, 03:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

*stairs are blown up by C4* *appears behind Faiyloe, hefting a bladed warhammer*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Cool weapon. ;) *runs and locks myself in the girls bathroom* *takes duct tape out of my backpack and covers the door with it several times and then pushes the sink in front of the door* *then uses the extra time I bought myself and attaches the frying pan to the end of a mop handle to make it a pole pan.  ;D*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rosie Willowwater

*taps Faiyloe on the back* We meet again. *Takes crossbow out from behind her back and aims it at Faiy*

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rosie Willowwater

*machete blocks an arrow that gets fired and almost hits rosie in the head* *Rosie almost dodges the arrow glancing across her cheek leaving a small cut* *Rosie is reffering to herself in third person* Ow! Argh! *Aims crossbow at Eul's Machete handle*

Faiyloe

@Rosie Willowwater: And I thought we were Friends. *Puts pole pan on her back and climbs out the window.*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Ashenwyte charges down the stairs bellowing

*Ashenwyte attempts to decapitate Sagetip
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 19, 2016, 04:27:19 PM
@Rosie Willowwater: And I thought we were Friends. *Puts pole pan on her back and climbs out the window.*
We are, I just wanted to test your trust in me. And you succeeded. Now, May I Please join your little group you have here?

Rosie Willowwater

Hickory

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 19, 2016, 03:25:38 PM
Cool weapon. ;) *runs and locks myself in the girls bathroom* *takes duct tape out of my backpack and covers the door with it several times and then pushes the sink in front of the door* *then uses the extra time I bought myself and attaches the frying pan to the end of a mop handle to make it a pole pan.  ;D*
*slices off the hinges and makes a hole in the door, which I thrust my hand through and pull. The duct tape is slowly ripped off at Faiy is exposed, hiding behind a sink*

Rosie Willowwater

Hickory

Delthion

Alright alright...I concede that one can enjoy the Cellars without PPing...

*Waits to have something terrible happen to me.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Squishes Del?*

Quote from: Sagetip on July 19, 2016, 06:08:06 PM
*loads pistol and aims at Faiy* You shoot me, I shoot her.
She already climbed out the window.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.