News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Supper awesome epic battle to prove you can still have fun without PPing

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2016, 03:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Gripping this actions lads! Anyone want some cake? Scones even? I know not PPing really tire the soul.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Faiyloe

*counters and tries to hit Sage with the other side of the pole* I think I am good, thankyou.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

Of course not! I'm a Humble Hobbit mind you. If I wanted to poison any o' it, then I would go out there and battle. Now, how many pieces do you want?
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Rosie Willowwater

Five please :D And would you like a shield to defend yourself? You seem unarmed.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 19, 2016, 10:10:56 PM
*counters and tries to hit Sage with the other side of the pole* I think I am good, thankyou.
Okee.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

*Hands Rosie 5 pieces with a complimentary scone*
There you are! And Shield? No worry. Any one tries to find me I got The Ring and Sting, plus we a Hobbits build these here Hobbit holes to withstand the toughest of black holes and excincton.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Groddil

* The platypus mutates due to the scone it ate having contained Pure Ununoctium.

* The platypus grows to the size of a crocodile.

* The platypus tears the door off Gonff's hobbit hole and swipes at him.

Gonff the Mousethief

*Throws antidote scone at beaver*
So sorry about that Groddil, don't know what went wrong. And get now, watch that door! I just painted it!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Groddil

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 19, 2016, 11:49:22 PM
*Throws antidote scone at beaver*
So sorry about that Groddil, don't know what went wrong. And get now, watch that door! I just painted it!

huh? Beaver? And what does the second sentence mean? "And get now, watch that door!"

Umm...

* The platypus stabs its poisonous toe towards Gonff's chest.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

*Squished ooze speaks to Gonff.* I'd like some pie if it's not to much trouble. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Squished ooze speaks to Skarzs.* Actually, I still have my teeth, they were the only thing that survived intact! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.