Supper awesome epic battle to prove you can still have fun without PPing

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2016, 03:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Kitsune

* Kitsune dodges the hammer and watches as it gets closer and closer to Wylder's plate.

Lady Ashenwyte

Would you like a drink with that?

*Ashenwyte hurls the warhammer at Kitsune and fires a Godwyn Pattern Bolter at him.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Disappears and reappears forty miles away from Skarzs and where the meteors will strike.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

*Hammer smashes my plate, spilling all my food on the ground*

Huh?

WHAT?

WHO SPILLED MY FOOD?

SOMEBODY INTERRUPTED MY SUPPER!

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS INDIGNITY!

(Number one rule of the Wylder: Never mess with my food!)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

* Kitsune gets smashed by a meteor since Skarzs was in tossing distance, then the blaster beam hits the meteor.

...Del.

Wylder Treejumper

No. I demand more. I demand...

YOUR LIFE!

*Punches Lord Ashenwyte with HANGRY POWER*
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Lady Ashenwyte

*Ashenwyte is thrown back at a wall by the strike

Ohhh...... You'll regret that.

*Ashenwyte revs up chainaxe

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

*Ashenwyte charges Wylder and attempts to cut him into two

Groddil

* The pommel bounces off one of the many bits of Groddil.

* The mutant platypus attempts to stick its poisonous toe into Ashenwyte's torso.

Wylder Treejumper

*Pulls out SWORD OF HANGRYNESS*

CHAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

*Fights Lord Ashenwyte hangrily*
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Lady Ashenwyte

KILL, MAIM, BURN!

*Ashenwyte is protected by his Tartaros Pattern Terminator armour, and attempts to cut off the poisonous toe. He blocks Wylder's strikes and slices at his legs.

Wylder Treejumper

*Jumps over Lord Ashenwyte's clumsy chainsaw*

*Thrusts with the SWORD OF HANGRYNESS*
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington