News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Brainstorming Ships for Groddil

Started by Delthion, August 19, 2016, 04:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daskar

Galli's age shouldn't be a barrier. I know a happily married couple who are ten years apart.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lord Daskar

Groddil merely needs his parents' permission.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Delthion on August 19, 2016, 07:37:55 PM
At this age it is. ;D
thank you delthion. although you ship wildly and without abandon, i appreciate that youd keep that in mind.
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord Daskar on August 19, 2016, 07:14:13 PM
Galli's age shouldn't be a barrier. I know a happily married couple who are ten years apart.

My parents are 15 years apart. However. . . . .
Quote from: Delthion on August 19, 2016, 07:37:55 PM
At this age it is. ;D

;) When you're 40, not such a big deal. But at 18? Ho yes.

Groddil

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 19, 2016, 03:23:31 PM
Quote from: Delthion on August 19, 2016, 04:41:27 AM
Alright, so I've already thought of Corn, but Groddil doesn't like being teased, so that's out.

He'd be teased with whatever ship you put him in. Personally, if you must put him in a ship, I think a BROMANCE of Coddil wouldn't be too bad. Thoughts, @Groddil? I'm trying to save your tail so you better agree, and if you don't they'll start shipping us for real, and not a bromance, either.

Coddil  has always been platonic. :p

Cornflower MM

See? He agrees. We have found a bromance for Groddil. We can let this topic die now!

Søren

@Groddil Would you be interested in dating an older woman?

I couldn't resist, I am so sorry

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Quote from: Søren on August 20, 2016, 01:03:36 AM
@Groddil Would you be interested in dating an older woman?

I couldn't resist, I am so sorry
KILL HIM.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

if you're referring to me when you say "older woman" then i take offense. I am just a lowly magikarp and that makes it sound like im some kind of gold digging late 30-something woman wrapped in furs she received from her previous husbands who all died suspicious deaths.
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

what is this topic

brb going to perform seppuku
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on August 20, 2016, 03:43:21 AM
if you're referring to me when you say "older woman" then i take offense. I am just a lowly magikarp and that makes it sound like im some kind of gold digging late 30-something woman wrapped in furs she received from her previous husbands who all died suspicious deaths.
I wasn't talking about you,I was talking about Faiy.I was thinking of this crazy cat lady who seems rather lonely, she lives on my street.

Groddil

* Groddil thinks this thread is bloody hilarious.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Søren on August 20, 2016, 05:07:52 AM
I wasn't talking about you,I was talking about Faiy.I was thinking of this crazy cat lady who seems rather lonely, she lives on my street.
To the witch-burning post!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Skarzs on August 20, 2016, 06:28:25 AM
Quote from: Søren on August 20, 2016, 05:07:52 AM
To the witch-burning post!