News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Brainstorming Ships for Groddil

Started by Delthion, August 19, 2016, 04:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Alright, so I've already thought of Corn, but Groddil doesn't like being teased, so that's out. Skye's too old, Faiy is taken, as well as Rosie, Blose isn't on, Rain is taken, Mhera isn't active, and neither is Rach.

This leads us toooooooooo...the Squirrel Sisters!!

Probably Amber, she disliked her ship with LT so now the latest ship is Gramber/Aroddil! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Quote from: Delthion on August 19, 2016, 04:41:27 AM
Alright, so I've already thought of Corn, but Groddil doesn't like being teased, so that's out. Skye's too old, Faiy is taken, as well as Rosie, Blose isn't on, Rain is taken, Mhera isn't active, and neither is Rach.

This leads us toooooooooo...the Squirrel Sisters!!

Probably Amber, she disliked her ship with LT so now the latest ship is Gramber/Aroddil! ;D

Amber's already taken, mate. Heh. Keep thinking.

Delthion

Yeah, I guess...that thread was revived recently...then Russa! Grussa! IT'S PERFECT!!! Russa is completely available forum-wise, and she is the craziest of them all! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Grussa sounds a bit Australian. Dunno why.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Groddil

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 19, 2016, 05:17:41 AM
Grussa sounds a bit Australian. Dunno why.

Yeah... Good thing Russa barely comes online lately. Keep your ship, Del. It's not very effective when only half of it actually floats! (read: is on the forum regularly)

Delthion

Grussa! They just need to get on the forum now... ;D

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Aimless Gallivanter

*really wants to snarkily point out that i was left out of Del's first list but also wants to stay out of this completely*
*achieves neither of those things by making this post but posts it anyway*

im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

::) You're what, four years older than he is anyways?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Who says that makes Galli a bad match? They both have extreme lacks of maturity.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on August 19, 2016, 04:41:27 AM
Alright, so I've already thought of Corn, but Groddil doesn't like being teased, so that's out.

He'd be teased with whatever ship you put him in. Personally, if you must put him in a ship, I think a BROMANCE of Coddil wouldn't be too bad. Thoughts, @Groddil? I'm trying to save your tail so you better agree, and if you don't they'll start shipping us for real, and not a bromance, either.

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Skarzs on August 19, 2016, 02:30:01 PM
::) You're what, four years older than he is anyways?
yes i know but im still upset for being left out :P
sky was listed evem though she's about my age

Quote from: Sagetip on August 19, 2016, 03:11:39 PM
Who says that makes Galli a bad match? They both have extreme lacks of maturity.
Wow rude.
he's a minor buddy don't ship me with a minor
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Feel the burn, boys, feel the burn. ;D

Hickory

I'll give you burn! cause my raps are hot as fiyah

Yo, DDBrake's in the house yoooo!

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM