News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Brainstorming Ships for Groddil

Started by Delthion, August 19, 2016, 04:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Delthion on August 19, 2016, 05:09:40 AM
Yeah, I guess...that thread was revived recently...then Russa! Grussa! IT'S PERFECT!!! Russa is completely available forum-wise, and she is the craziest of them all! ;D
O.o
o.O
Help me.
Freddy

Lady Amber

Quote from: Groddil on August 19, 2016, 04:53:34 AM
Quote from: Delthion on August 19, 2016, 04:41:27 AM
Alright, so I've already thought of Corn, but Groddil doesn't like being teased, so that's out. Skye's too old, Faiy is taken, as well as Rosie, Blose isn't on, Rain is taken, Mhera isn't active, and neither is Rach.

This leads us toooooooooo...the Squirrel Sisters!!

Probably Amber, she disliked her ship with LT so now the latest ship is Gramber/Aroddil! ;D

Amber's already taken, mate. Heh. Keep thinking.
Okay, I'm not trying to get shipped with you, but I'm not actually taken, 'cause Samber or whatever it was called was never a canon ship.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Quote from: Sagetip on August 20, 2016, 06:32:20 PM
Yes it was
Which ship are you talking about? 'Cause I think Samber was the name for Sage/Amber and Sandpaw/Amber. Both ships were never canon.

Russa Nodrey

Samber is officially a canon ship!!!!!
Freddy

Groddil

Gonff the Mousethief

*Waits for a chance to use a"GRUSSA"ve somewhere*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Ashleg

This topic is fluffin' terrifying.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Aimless Gallivanter

it sounds like a word
oh it just sounds similar to Somber
im gay!!!!!!

James Gryphon

If I recall I actually proposed Somber as a ship name at one point.

Anyway, the trouble with "Samber", like so many other of these 'ship names', is that it's impossible to tell who's involved. Obviously Amber is in there somewhere, but the S could be anybody: Sage, Sandpaw, Soren, Skarzs, SandyB, Sandlotmourner...

Even if we specify that the first two letters are part of the male's name, that still leaves >1 options, which is a Bad Thing.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Aimless Gallivanter

somber is a real word look out up it's cool
im gay!!!!!!