News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Duel between Her Allegedly Imperial Majesty Eul and The 12 oz. SPAMbot

Started by Delthion, September 03, 2016, 06:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Delthion

Eul you really ought to go first, if you do believe yourself to be queen then you should go first! But if you do not, then you are proving your lack of queenness. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Ah, no! A queen is to serve her kingdom, to sacrifice her life of luxury and peace to rule with and iron fist so there can be chaos because somebody has to do it. Somebody has to and that somebody is me! So I insist... go first.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

No, I already said that I insisted, and since you are a lady, it is a matter of honor and manners that you should go first! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

LT Sandpaw

This is quite a duel. And seeing as I'd rather you both wreck each other, why don't you walk ten paces, turn and shoot at the same time?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

I am not using a gun...and I don't think she is either. ;D

She should go first, weaker vessel and all that. ;D

Jetthebinturong

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Delthion on September 04, 2016, 10:10:42 PM
I am not using a gun...and I don't think she is either. ;D

She should go first, weaker vessel and all that. ;D

You forget that I am superior to you in every way, you wretched boy. As your queen, I command you to go first.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jetthebinturong

*Throws C4 at Del and Eul*

GEDDON WIF IT OR I'LL BLOW YA TO THE MOON!

Delthion

*Looks at stands.* I think there is a rather insane person there,  shouting about C-4 and the moon.

How so Eul? I am definitely the 12 oz. SPAMbot and therefore have all of the powers associated with that title. You are only claiming to be queen and therefore have no power. Go first, before I get angry.

Jetthebinturong

Ah to Hades with this.

*Detonates C4, blowing up the stands and the arena*

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

*Throws a grenade into the mix and walks away while putting on sunglasses.*