News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Duel between Her Allegedly Imperial Majesty Eul and The 12 oz. SPAMbot

Started by Delthion, September 03, 2016, 06:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

We'll just battle on the Tibetan Plateau.

Care to make the first move?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

You need the advantage, dear Del. Go ahead, child. I am waiting.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

No no, I insist, to someone so physically hampered as you, you must go first! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Please, I am superior in every way: wings, army, machete, and all. You must try, Del. Besides, I'm going to the gym so you can take your time.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Eulaliaaa!

Ah, yes, but since I am the Queen you must do as I say. Please, go ahead.

Delthion

You are false queen, and I am the SPAMbot, therefore you must go! ;D

*Whole duel consists of asking the other person to go first.* ;D

Eulaliaaa!

Nay, good sir! You are merely challenging my power, that does not mean I don't have it! I command you to go first!

(This is the duel, I think. I don't even know anymore.)

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Never vile wretch! ;D I shall never go first! You are the lesser being, and therefore deserve the advantage! ;D

Eulaliaaa!

I am your Queen, I command you to go first, you ungrateful, wretched boy! Or I swear I shall have you publicly executed using the guillotine!

Delthion

James Gryphon

::)

Oh, and it's spelled "Duel".
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Oh my word...I actually did that. How did that even happen? E and A aren't that close on the QWERTY keyboard! ;D

Eulaliaaa!