News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Choose Your Own Adventure - Forum Edition

Started by Groddil, September 05, 2016, 04:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

You click the R.A.D. into your T.I.D. and jab it into Rusvul's chest. A few seconds later, his eyes flicker.
"What... happened?"
"I'm not sure. You were pretty much dead, but I managed to find some R.A.D."
"You did that... for me? Thank you. I don't have much to give you... You can have this Oculus Rift. I don't need it anymore. It's pretty much... the only thing I've got left."
"Any idea how you ended up like this?"
"No... Wait... I remember... It was raining. And... There were... I don't know. It was raining, and there was... Some sort of server. Old, but familiar. I... I broke it. I don't know why. I just did. And then... It got me. The rain started, and..."
You flip Rusvul over. Lodged squarely in his back is a large pencil.
"Thank... you. I'll be... a while. Don't wait for me."

Baliss got the Oculus Rift.

You walk back into the bunker's main room.

B: Activate Oculus Rift mode.
B: Insert the AI Module into the time machine thing.

<|[M]|>

You are now the Doomed Exile. You fly across Past!Town until you reach the bank. A plan is starting to form in your brain.

Mark: FURTHER!
Mark: Call Lily.
S.Roll: Use powers as the Prince of Life to create Springlogue Rolls.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Ashe's Chainaxe - A ridiculously overpowered... thing made using a chainsaw and a war axe. Can tear apart guest and member alike with ease. 9/10ths fuelled up.
Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Jerry Can - Holds fuel for the Chainaxe, but it has a leak. Empty.
Jury-Rigged Growth Ray - A shrink ray that has been modified to run without a Quantum Carbonizer. It can now only make things bigger. You dropped it, and now it's broken. You'd need a trigger to fix it.
Dungeon Keyring - A keyring that can open any door in the dungeon.
T.I.D. - Some sort of medicinal device.
Gristle - What even is this stuff? Do you even want to know?
Tranquilizer Pistol - A non-lethal weapon that can knock out members. Loaded with 1 dart.
Tranquilizer Darts - Ammo for the Tranquilizer Pistol. You have 6.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the forum. You have 3.
Multitool - Some sort of pocket knife, with many attachments such as a corkscrew, pliers, and a tazer.
DNApass - A special card that allows Forumites to buy DNA from Groddil's shop.
Transmitter - A part for the Decodifier. Also allows you to contact Mark and Lily.
AI Module - A strange artificial intelligence you ripped out of a terminal. Appears to know stuff about the forum.
Otter DNA - Some DNA you can inject yourself with.
Oculus Rift - An overpriced VR headset thing.
Decodifier Schematics

Decodifier Schematics - A document that details how to make a Decodifier.
Requires:
1 x Trigger - A trigger used to fire "gun-like" devices.
1 x Quantum Carbonizer - A scientific gadget used to construct top-tier weapons and devices.
1 x Imperial Electrocore - A scientific gadget used in many pieces of advanced technology.
2 x Moderator Core - Small balls of energy that give Moderators their powers.
1 x Cable - A length of cable.
1 x Transmitter - An electronic transmitter.
1 x Broken Decodifier - The shattered outer shell of a Decodifier. Most of the parts are broken, but the actual body of the device can probably be repaired with a bit of superglue.
1 x Superglue - Some superglue.
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

Double-Barreled Shotgun - A snazzy weapon recovered from the Dungeon. Galli is using it. Loaded with 2 Shells.
Shotgun Shells - Ammo for the Double-Barreled Shotgun. You have 9.
Cardboard Box - A large cardboard box. Stuffed animals and evil rabbits piloting planes not included.
Stuffed Toy - An adorably evil plushie Cthulhu. Why Galli has it is anyone's guess, but it might be a good idea to keep her away from any locations notorious for the possibility to summon evil, otherwordly creatures with the power to destroy the universe. Yeah.
Beetle - A crushed beetle with an unknown electric device inside it.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the Forum. Galli has 1 ForumBuck with a bite out of it, rendering it useless.
[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#0: Unknown: [ADMIN]
#1: Unknown: [JAMES]
#2: Ashe - A badger, formerly the strongest PowerPlayer in existence. He now runs a teahouse.
#3: Jukka - The oldest of the squirrel sisters. One half of Delka.
#4: Russa - An insane squirrel, who resided in the hospital. Was erased from existence by Ashe. The youngest of the Squirrel Sisters.
#5: Amber - The middle Squirrel Sister, and a member of the Revolution. Was bringing Mace Windex to Brockhall High.
#6: Unknown: [SOREN]
#7: Corn - A Forumite who wields a frying pan. You met her in the Lawns, but she doesn't seem fond of you.
#8: Unknown: [BANYA]
#9: Delthion - A crazy, cannibalistic hedgehog. Enjoys SPAM. Currently undergoing brain surgery. One half of Delka.
#10: Skarzs - A strange creature that resembles a potato. Huge, strong, and doesn't say much.
#11: Unknown: [GONFF]
#12: Unknown: [REGUBA]
#13: Unknown: [PERIFAEN]
#14: Unknown: [LEATHO]
#15: Rocktree - A member of the Forum Revolution, and the doorman to their hideout.
#16: Unknown: [MATTHIAS]
#17: Faiyloe - A fairy Forumite, whose home you destroyed. She can control Skarz. You have unfinished business with her.
#18: Skyblade - A forumite you met in the Lawns. Seems sad because of Mhera, but doesn't seem to hold a grudge against you.
#19: BlueRose - A crazed Forumite, locked up in the Dungeon. She seems friendly enough.
#20: The binturong - A strange creature who sent you to the alternate forum.
#21: Unknown: [RACHEL]
#22: Unknown: [SUNPAW]
#23: Unknown: [RAIN]
#24: Unknown: [DOTTI]
#25: Mhera - Youkilledheryoukilledheryoukilledheryoukilledheryoukilledheryoukilledheryoukilledheryoukilledheryoukilledheryoukilledher.
#26: Unknown: [EULALIA]
#27: Kit - Another Forumite you met in the Lawns. Hasn't forgiven you for the deaths of Mhera and Lutra.
#28: Unknown: [IZEROTH]
#29: Unknown: [SAGE]
#30: Unknown: [MASK]
#31: Unknown: [DUSTFEATHER]
#32: Unknown: [ASHLEG]
#33: Unknown: [WYLDER]
#34: Daskar - An unhappy stoat who ruled over Daskaria. He was trapped in Skarz's thread by Delthion. He was killed by BlueRose.
#35: Lutra - A Global Moderator in charge of the Forum Portal Network. Has retreated to the Honeycomb, close to death.
#36: Unknown: [SAND]
#37: Groddil - Some sort of Australian Forumite who disappeared in mysterious circumstances. His clones are all over the place, constantly making bad jokes and breaking the fourth wall.
#38: Unknown: [TAM]
#39: Unknown: [WRAITH]
#40: Unknown: [LEO]
#41: Unknown: [LOUGH]
#42: Unknown: [INQUISITOR]
#43: Unknown: [CONRAD]
#44: Unknown: [TESTER]
#45: GATXSD40-2 - A Forumite who you don't know much about. Was mauled by Guests and hit by a train.
#46: Unknown: [DARKENMAL]
#47: Unknown: [MEADOW]
#48: Rusvul - A Forumite who has the Oculus Rift you need to find Mhera's last words. Is dying due to... something.
#49: Unknown: [OSU]
#50: Unknown: [DANIEL]
#51: Unknown: [WOT]
#52: Unknown: [ABAREBEAR]
#53: Unknown: [PSYBOX]
#54: Galli - A strange Forumite who communicates through screams. She wanders the forum Aimlessly.
#55: Unknown: [HATLORD]
#56: Bonaparte - A rat who was once in charge of the Revolution. He has a plan to get to the Front Lawns.
#57: Unknown: [GRIFFEN]
#58: Albrithr - A long dead Forumite, found in the Face Gallery.
#59: Unknown: [NIGHTSHADE]
#60: Unknown: [BROOKSKIMMER]
#61: Unknown: [NILEJOY]
#62: Unknown: [SILENTSAM]
#63: Firehawke - A Forumite who spends her time in the Front Lawns. Seems friendly.
#64: Unknown: [TOMMY TREESHIELD]
#65: Unknown: [LORDTBT]
#66: Unknown: [HANNORWORD]
#67: Unknown: [WHITEGHOST]
#68: Unknown: [MENTALMIDWESTERN]
#69: Unknown: [FATCH]
#70: Unknown: [KROWDON]
#71: Unknown: [AMARITH]
#72: Unknown: [ROSIE]
#73: Unknown: [BADGERSWORD1]
#74: Chipster - A hare who once attacked Galli's cardboard box. His plane had already crashed when you got here. But is he truly dead...
#75: Unknown: [NORHAM]
#76: Unknown: [BROCKTRESS]
#77: Unknown: [TIRIA_]
#78: Unknown: [OLDFOX]
#79: Unknown: [SANDLOT]
#80: Unknown: [TAGGERUNG]
#81: Unknown: [MARY]
#82: alexandre - A rat Forumite, who has an afro for some reason. He ran off to "DiscussionLand."
#83: alexandre - Another rat Forumite, who also has an afro. Some kind of strange clone of the real alexandre. Was killed by his real self.
#84: Unknown: [VIZKA]
#85: Unknown: [MILADY]
#86: Unknown: [NATHAN]
#87: Unknown: [UNGATT]
#88: Unknown: [2QUID]
#89: Unknown: [HIAG]
#90: Slagar - An evil, deformed fox in a mask. He threw you into the cellars.
#91: Baliss - This is you. A genetic freak with tendrils for arms.
#92: Unknown: [LORDE]
#93: Unknown: [BELLE]
#94: Unknown: [MACHI]
#95: Unknown: [PERI2]
#96: Unknown: [DANNFLOR]
#97: Unknown: [EMBER]
#98: Unknown: [BRINTY]
#99: Unknown: [GNOFLET]
#100: Unknown: [GROND]
#101: Unknown: [WINIFRED]
#102: Unknown: [WORTSHIRE]
#103: Unknown: [PRINCE]
#104: Unknown: [FELLDOH]
[close]
Peoplez wot's travelling with you

Baliss - Member #90. This is you. You've been injected with Rattlesnake DNA, which removes the slime from your skin and gives you better vision in dark places.
Galli - Member #54. She can deploy a cardboard box as a shelter. Affinity: 3
Daskar - Member #34. He can call for support from the Daskarian Imperium. Affinity: -3 Deceased.
BlueRose - Member #19. Guests will avoid her, and in turn, you. Affinity: 2 Location: Unknown.
Bonaparte - Member #55. He is skilled at avoiding Moderators. Affinity: 0 Location: Front Lawns.
[close]
[close]
Homestuck Intermission Stuff

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Frog
Echeladder Rank: Heir Transparent
God-Tier: Heir of Time[/s]
Boondollars - 413,000,000,000,000,000,000 (413 Quintillion/1 Boonbank)

Captchalogue Frog - Contains ePhone.
Captchalogue Frog - Contains a small safe.
Captchalogue Frog - Contains nothing.

Equipped stuff:
Captchalogue Frog - Contains clothing.
Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Riflekind
Captchalogue Frog - Contains your Nuclear Rifle.
[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Windows
Echeladder Rank: Dark Summoner
God-Tier: Sylph of Doom

Captchalogue Card - Contains nothing.
Captchalogue Card - Contains your MPS.
Captchalogue Card - Contains your Deep Web Hacking Device.
Captchalogue Card - Contains a modus control deck.
Captchalogue Card - Contains a Nakking Crocodile.

Equipped stuff:
Captchalogue Card - Contains clothing and snazzy aviator goggles.
Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Umbrellakind
Captchalogue Card - Contains the Barber's Best Friend.
[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Morgan Freeman QueueStack
Echeladder Rank: Hillary Clinton
God-Tier: Knight of Space

Captchalogue Card - Contains Moist Sock Mace
Captchalogue Card - Contains ePhone.
Captchalogue Card - Contains Mountain Dewgong.
Captchalogue Card - Contains Modus Control Shrek.
Captchalogue Card - Contains Nectar Tank.

Equipped stuff:
Captchalogue Card - Contains clothing.
Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Doritolkind
Captchalogue Card - Contains 420 Doritoblade.
[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
S.Roll's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Vietnamese Chef
Echeladder Rank: Gourmet
God-Tier: Prince of Life[/s]

Springlogue Roll - Contains your sPhone.
Springlogue Roll - Contains nothing.

Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Saucekind
Springlogue Roll - Contains SauceSquirter.
[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
[close]
[/quote]
[/quote]

James Gryphon

Activate Rift. If we need to time travel, we can do that later? (Besides, we'd have to be crazy to trust that stupid AI with a time machine.)

Call Lily.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Quote from: James Gryphon on December 07, 2016, 01:04:16 AM
Activate Rift. If we need to time travel, we can do that later?

Call Lily.

Perhaps, although the simple fact of you being where you shouldn't could change the timeline radically. Not to mention Rain would probably show up and murder whoever had to stay behind to send you on your way.

You flick your Oculus on and slip it onto your head.
"Galli. Do it."
Your companion hits a button. After a long loading screen, you appear to be on a train. An otter, who you presume to be Mhera, is slumped against a wall.
"Never... should have tried to leave. Lutra... saw me trying... to change the train... co-ordinates. Now... Now I'll never get home."
Her body goes limp as the train draws to a halt.
"Now arriving at... Hideouts station."
You look out the window. Lutra is standing on the platform, facing off against you and Galli. Your past self stares at the suitcase in his hands. He looks at Galli. She nods. You and Galli turn on your heels and run, Lutra hot on your heels. As your past self jumps from the platform, the suitcase slips from his hands. Lutra stops to pick it up... And everything goes white.
You pry the Oculus from your head.
"Galli! It wasn't us! We didn't kill Mhera!"
"Huh?"
"She was already dead before the nuke went off. She was trying to get away... But she was caught."

B: Save Mhera's last moments to your Oculus Rift.

<|[M]|>

You are now the Doomed Exile. You pull a captchalogue frog from your Sylladex and hold it to your ear.
"Hello? Lily? I need a favor. Can you hack something in the past?"
"Probably. If I use your phone as a waypoint."
"Err, okay. I need you to hack my town's bank, except in the current year, whenever that is. Draw up a fake report to repo my Dad's house."

Mark: FURTHER!
Lily: Hack the bank's databases so they repossess Mark's dad's childhood home.
Frank: Do some ectobiology.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Ashe's Chainaxe - A ridiculously overpowered... thing made using a chainsaw and a war axe. Can tear apart guest and member alike with ease. 9/10ths fuelled up.
Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Jury-Rigged Growth Ray - A shrink ray that has been modified to run without a Quantum Carbonizer. It can now only make things bigger. You dropped it, and now it's broken. You'd need a trigger to fix it.
Tranquilizer Pistol - A non-lethal weapon that can knock out members. Loaded with 1 dart.
Multitool - Some sort of pocket knife, with many attachments such as a corkscrew, pliers, and a tazer.
Transmitter - A part for the Decodifier. Also allows you to contact Mark and Lily.
AI Module - A strange artificial intelligence you ripped out of a terminal. Appears to know stuff about the forum.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
1 x Quantum Carbonizer - A scientific gadget used to construct top-tier weapons and devices.
1 x Imperial Electrocore - A scientific gadget used in many pieces of advanced technology.
1 x Broken Decodifier - The shattered outer shell of a Decodifier. Most of the parts are broken, but the actual body of the device can probably be repaired with a bit of superglue.
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

Double-Barreled Shotgun - A snazzy weapon recovered from the Dungeon. Galli is using it. Loaded with 2 Shells.
Cardboard Box - A large cardboard box. Stuffed animals and evil rabbits piloting planes not included.
Stuffed Toy - An adorably evil plushie Cthulhu. Why Galli has it is anyone's guess, but it might be a good idea to keep her away from any locations notorious for the possibility to summon evil, otherwordly creatures with the power to destroy the universe. Yeah.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the Forum. Galli has 1 ForumBuck with a bite out of it, rendering it useless.
[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#2: Ashe - A badger, formerly the strongest PowerPlayer in existence. He now runs a teahouse.
#4: Russa - An insane squirrel, who resided in the hospital. Was erased from existence by Ashe. The youngest of the Squirrel Sisters.
#5: Amber - The middle Squirrel Sister, and a member of the Revolution. Was bringing Mace Windex to Brockhall High.
#7: Corn - A Forumite who wields a frying pan. You met her in the Lawns, but she doesn't seem fond of you.
#9: Delthion - A crazy, cannibalistic hedgehog. Enjoys SPAM. Currently undergoing brain surgery. One half of Delka.
#10: Skarzs - A strange creature that resembles a potato. Huge, strong, and doesn't say much.
#15: Rocktree - A member of the Forum Revolution, and the doorman to their hideout.
#17: Faiyloe - A fairy Forumite, whose home you destroyed. She can control Skarz. You have unfinished business with her.
#18: Skyblade - A forumite you met in the Lawns. Seems sad because of Mhera, but doesn't seem to hold a grudge against you.
#19: BlueRose - A crazed Forumite, locked up in the Dungeon. She seems friendly enough.
#25: Mhera - A Forumite killed while trying to escape from Loamhedge. Nobody escapes from Loamhedge.
#27: Kit - Another Forumite you met in the Lawns. Hasn't forgiven you for the deaths of Mhera and Lutra.
#34: Daskar - An unhappy stoat who ruled over Daskaria. He was trapped in Skarz's thread by Delthion. He was killed by BlueRose.
#35: Lutra - A Global Moderator in charge of the Forum Portal Network. Has retreated to the Honeycomb, close to death.
#37: Groddil - Some sort of Australian Forumite who disappeared in mysterious circumstances. His clones are all over the place, constantly making bad jokes and breaking the fourth wall.
#45: GATXSD40-2 - A Forumite who you don't know much about. Was mauled by Guests and hit by a train.
#48: Rusvul - A Forumite who has the Oculus Rift you need to find Mhera's last words. Is dying due to... something.
#54: Galli - A strange Forumite who communicates through screams. She wanders the forum Aimlessly.
#56: Bonaparte - A rat who was once in charge of the Revolution. He has a plan to get to the Front Lawns.
#63: Firehawke - A Forumite who spends her time in the Front Lawns. Seems friendly.
#74: Chipster - A hare who once attacked Galli's cardboard box. His plane had already crashed when you got here. But is he truly dead...
#82: alexandre - A rat Forumite, who has an afro for some reason. He ran off to "DiscussionLand."
#83: alexandre - Another rat Forumite, who also has an afro. Some kind of strange clone of the real alexandre. Was killed by his real self.
[close]

Baliss - Member #90. This is you. You've been injected with Rattlesnake DNA, which removes the slime from your skin and gives you better vision in dark places.
Daskar - Member #34. He can call for support from the Daskarian Imperium. Affinity: -3 Deceased.
BlueRose - Member #19. Guests will avoid her, and in turn, you. Affinity: 2 Location: Unknown.
Bonaparte - Member #55. He is skilled at avoiding Moderators. Affinity: 0 Location: Front Lawns.
[close]
[close]

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Frog

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Windows

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
S.Roll's Sylladex

Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
[close]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Chipster of Noonvale

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Groddil

You push the Save button on the Oculus Rift, saving what you just saw as a video. Could come in handy.

B: Return to Sky, Kit, and Peony.

<|[L]|>

You are now Lily Green. You waltz downstairs to your computer and link it up to your Windows Modus. You trace Mark's last call and determine his location and IP Address. You plug the modus into your computer's floppy disk drive and set the time to the date of the call. You begin your Brute Force subroutine and head upstairs to get some lunch. When you come back down, you have complete access to Mark's phone.
"Oi, Mark. Fly closer to the bank."
"Yup. On the roof."
"I'm guessing there's no Wi-Fi in the past?"
"No."
"Okay, go inside. Find a computer, see if it has a Dial-Up connection."
A few seconds later, your reply comes through.
"Got one."
"Connect."
"Done."
"Good. You got a charger?"
"Yeah."
"Plug it into the computer."
"Alright. Sorted."
"Gimme a minute."
You paste a file onto Mark's phone.
"Tap that app."
He obviously does so, because now you have access to the computer as well. You paste another file onto it.
"Open your network and run that file."
"Done."
You can see a list of all the devices using the Dial-Up connection. You begin to flick through them.

Lily: Hurry up and find the right computer.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#25: Mhera - A Forumite killed while trying to escape from Loamhedge. Nobody escapes from Loamhedge.
[close]

[close]
[close]

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Frog

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Windows

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
S.Roll's Sylladex

Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
[close]

James Gryphon

Can you describe the time machine thing again?

Create rolls.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Quote from: James Gryphon on December 07, 2016, 01:27:01 AM
Can you describe the time machine thing again?

Create rolls.

It allows you to view what happens in the past or future and send something to whatever time you're viewing. Although if you were to send a person, another person would have to stay in the present to make the machine work. The problem with using it is that Rain'll find and kill whoever's still in the bunker if you use it.

(Pick an option for the first 1).

James Gryphon

What's the AI module have to do with the time machine?
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Quote from: James Gryphon on December 07, 2016, 01:33:45 AM
What's the AI module have to do with the time machine?

Absolutely nothing. You've just got the option to plug it into any sort of technology you can to see what happens.

James Gryphon

The AI's proven to be dangerous, and potentially malicious. I'm not sure doing that in this case would be wise.

I hate to turn down the chance to use a time machine... but I guess it might be smartest to go back to Sky and company.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

You leave the bunker behind and return to the Front Lawns. Kit, Sky, and Corn are still where you last spoke. As you approach, Sky looks at you sadly.
"Did you manage to find out what Mhera's last words were?'
You toss her the Oculus Rift. You wait in silence as the three Forumites take turns watching the footage.
"Th-thank you, Baliss. It seems we were wrong. I am glad that you were not responsible for Mhera's death, although I still wish it could have been avoided entirely. It is always sad when someone leaves us."
Kit steps forward.
"I misjudged you, Baliss. I think we need to make it up to you. Here, I found this note. Perhaps you can make sense of it. Oh, and here. Take this, as our way of apologizing."

Baliss got 5 Forumbucks.

Quote from: Note
A,

I've received the payment we agreed upon for the item. I have sent it to the location your note informed me about.

- S

Corn is the last to approach you.
"Yknow, in some circumstances I'd tag along with you, but now's not a good time. You ever see me around, give a yell and I'll come lend a hand if you ever need guests bludgeoned into submission."
You nod. The others begin to disperse, and you start the trek towards Happy Birthdays. As you reach the entrance, a Forumite who looks vaguely familiar looks at you.

B: Inject yourself with Otter DNA.
B: Chat to the nearby Forumite.
B: Go to Skarzs's Forge.
B: Enter Happy Birthdays.

<|[S|>

You are now the S.Roll. You use your dark powers to bring in several animals from the outside world. You look at them. They are alive. This displeases you. You snatch some pastry from Mark's fridge and wrap the creatures up before they can escape. A few handfuls of seasoning later, you click your fingers, and the pastry-wrapped animals immediately catch fire. When the flames die down, you click your fingers again to turn them into a pile of Springlogue Rolls.

Lily: Hurry up and find the right computer.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Rucksack - Stores stuff.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the forum. You have 8.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#7: Corn - A Forumite who wields a frying pan, and a potential future companion of yours.
#18: Skyblade - A forumite you met in the Lawns. Is grateful for your assistance regarding Mhera.
#27: Kit - Another Forumite you met in the Lawns. Thinks you "killing" Lutra was probably not a good idea, but still appreciates your help.
#48: Rusvul - A Forumite whose life you saved. He helped you clear your name for Mhera's death afterwards.
[close]

[close]
[close]

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Frog

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Windows

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
S.Roll's Sylladex

Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
[close]
[/quote]

James Gryphon

:-\

Chat to the Forumite.

Find the right computer.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

You decide to stand around and look like an idiot.
"'Sup."
"You talkin' to me?"
"Yeah."
"What's your deal?"
"I'm just Baliss."
"Hey, just Baliss, I'm Bonaparte, and you're creepily familiar."
"Yeah, I thought the same about you. Almost like we've met before. Galli, do you recognize this guy?'
"I've seen him around, but we've never spoken. Not that I can remember, anyway."
"Weird."
"Yeah."
"So, what're you here for?"
"Heading down into the Cellars. I've got business there."
"Same."
You nod.
"Feel like joining up with us? Safety in numbers, right?"
"Hmm, the offer is tempting, but I'll pass. I'm almost certain we've had some sort of interaction before, but I don't remember it being particularly good. The details are hazy, but we should go our separate ways in case something bad happens again."
"Fair enough."

B: Inject yourself with Otter DNA.
B: Go to Skarzs's Forge.
B: Enter Happy Birthdays.

<|[L]|>

You are now Lily Green. You finally locate the correct computer and advance Mark's Grandfather's Mortgage payments. You then drain his bank account of the money needed to repay it, and type up a Repossession order.
"Done."

Mark: Fast forward a bit.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Rucksack - Stores stuff.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the forum. You have 8.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#7: Corn - A Forumite who wields a frying pan, and a potential future companion of yours.
#18: Skyblade - A forumite you met in the Lawns. Is grateful for your assistance regarding Mhera.
#27: Kit - Another Forumite you met in the Lawns. Thinks you "killing" Lutra was probably not a good idea, but still appreciates your help.
#48: Rusvul - A Forumite whose life you saved. He helped you clear your name for Mhera's death afterwards.
#56: Bonaparte - A rat who was once in charge of the Revolution. You and him seem to have met before.
[close]

[close]
[close]

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Frog

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Windows

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
S.Roll's Sylladex

Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
[close]
[/quote]
[/quote]

James Gryphon

I don't guess we know if the otter DNA will cancel out the snake DNA?

Fast forward.
« Subject to editing »