News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Choose Your Own Adventure - Forum Edition

Started by Groddil, September 05, 2016, 04:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

This time travel mechanic makes no sense. All that's going to happen is that everyone in this reality is going to wither away in a doomed timeline because things went differently to how they were meant to. Also this is not how Ectobiology happens.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Groddil

Quote from: Jet the binturong on December 07, 2016, 04:35:39 PM
This time travel mechanic makes no sense.

For practical purposes, I'm having time working the same in the intermission as it does in the CYOA proper. In which, if the past is changed, the timeline is "retconned," wherein the new timeline duplicates the original, except following the divergent point, anything related to whatever was retconned out is changed to accomodate that. For instance, when Bonaparte sent the nuke back, the timeline was mostly the same, with the exception of the fact that:
1) Baliss and Bone never meet, because Baliss rushes through Hideouts and nukes Lutra without stopping to meet Bone.
2) Baliss never does the favor for the Groddil clone because of this.
3) Baliss never extracts DNA from the three dead Forumites (although FAKE!alexandre was still killed off by REAL!alexandre), which means that the Groddil clone's client gets to go ahead with her project...
4) ORIGINAL!Bonaparte gets killed by Rain while sending the Nuclear Codes in the future. However, due to the fact that he already retconned the past beforehand, NEW!Bonaparte lives to fight another day.
Due to the fact that the new time behaves like a retcon, the original events technically do happen (but are then undone and then redone in a different way), the characters seem to know that SOMETHING happened in the back of their minds, but don't know exactly. Like Baliss thinking Bone looks familiar despite never meeting him in the new timeline.

Quote from: Jet the binturong on December 07, 2016, 04:35:39 PM
This is not how Ectobiology happens.

Yeah, I know. The Aussie heat is frying my brain, so I'm not going to try and explain paradox clones and all of that, which I only half understand in the first place. I'll try to do that if the kids end up doing frog stuff to make their own Bilious Slick. I realize that I'm pretty much butchering HS, which is probably annoying, so let's not call it Homestuck. Let's say it's something similar. That way it's easier to get away with breaking established canon for the purposes of not making it completely illegible for people who don't read the webcomic.

"You seen Galli around here?"
"Aimless Gallivanter? Afraid so. She came crawling out of one of the flooded tunnels. After we opened the grate, a bunch of guests got through from a tunnel adjacent to the flooded one, while the grate was unsealed. She led 'em into the deep tunnels before they killed us all. She's probably dead, or worse, but I hope that's not the case."

B: Ask about Jukka.
B: Ask about Amber.
B: Ask about Rusvul.
B: Ask about Bonaparte.
B: Ask about BlueRose.
B: No more questions.

<|[F]|>

You are now Frank Talbot. You quickly select Lily, the S.Roll, and yourself. More slime appears, filling the rest of the tubes.
"Hey, S.Roll. Is there any way to save Mark? I kinda like him."
"Perhaps. Perhaps not."
"Answer me. I'm feeling hungry."
"Err... There is... Sort of. But it wouldn't be Mark."
"Explain."
"You're got DNA samples from everyone here from what you just did. Normally, you'd only be able to create our children's clones, as well as our alternatives. Because none of us actually have children, the process will only create our alternative selves."
"Is there any way to create us?"
"Not without selecting our parents. And I don't have parents, because I'm an unnatural creature of the night."
"Right. So can I select our parents? And by that, I mean everybody but you?"
"Harsh, human gar- Err, human. But no. This session is not normal by any means. Thanks to the Doomed Exile's meddling and the amount of hacking your female acquaintance has done, the database has been irreversibly corrupted. There is no way out of this session. No way to leave, and no way to create an alternate universe. If the Doomed Exile had not ceased to exist, we would be trapped here forever. Look up. See those gates? They are supposed to be hard-coded to take us to our specific planets. But there's a problem. Not only are we all trapped in this one planet, LOCAD, but virtually everything hard-coded into the database has been corrupted due to the female, gates included. I cannot foresee them working in any way."
"Tell me more."
"You see, one of the major problems is that the Doomed Exile failed to prototype his Kernelsprite before entering this realm. As a result, your destination, Skaia, where you were supposed to create a new universe, is incomplete. Normally, I would suggest that the Doomed Exile use his powers to change that, by prototyping his Sprite prior to entry, but he already tried and failed to fix things, messing everything up in the process. There is only one way to fix this, and it will kill us all."
"Explain."
"There is a button on your machine that will allow you to create the clones using that DNA. Half of them will appear similar, but not exactly the same, as us. They are alternate versions of us. The other half, representing our children, will simply never be created. Their creation will only yield more of the green goo. After you create these alternate versions of us, we... We can reset this universe to an undetermined point. We will no longer exist, but our clones will have a chance to rectify our mistakes."
"So..."
"Either we cease to exist to give our clones the chance to fix everything, or..."
"What's the alternative? What happens if we fail to reset everything before Mark stops existing?"
"..."
You put your computer to sleep and walk down the stairs. You open the front door and stomp towards the S.roll.
"I said, what's the alternative?"
"Err... If we let him stop existing, then the rest of us can fix this ourselves? We can bring him back."
"Don't lie to me."
"I..."
You bite into the S.Roll, tearing a chunk of pastry and filling from his body.
"Gah! Fine! If he stops existing, everything gets retconned. Mark never exists, the universe will change. He never meets the two of you, and I neither do I. I get to have a happy life, you get to have a happy life. Everyone's happy."
"Except Mark."
"Come on, kid! It's the best option."
"Maybe you should have thought of that before you explained the alternative."
"Please, kid!"
"No. I'm not going to forget Mark. I'm not going to give up. Our alternatives are going to beat this game where we failed, and Mark, or Mick, or whatever he'll be called, is going to be their with them!"
"Don't scratch the session. Mark would want us to live."

You have two options. To Scratch the session and have the alternative characters pick up the torch, have Frank create the clones. To not do that, and to let the remaining characters have a different life without Mark, have Mark cease to exist.

Mark: Cease to exist.
Frank: Create clones.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Jerry Can - Holds fuel for the Chainaxe, but it has a leak. Empty.
Jury-Rigged Growth Ray - A shrink ray that has been modified to run without a Quantum Carbonizer. It can now only make things bigger. You dropped it, and now it's broken. You'd need a trigger to fix it.
Dungeon Keyring - A keyring that can open any door in the dungeon.
T.I.D. - Some sort of medicinal device.
Gristle - What even is this stuff? Do you even want to know?
Tranquilizer Pistol - A non-lethal weapon that can knock out members. Loaded with 1 dart.
Tranquilizer Darts - Ammo for the Tranquilizer Pistol. You have 6.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the forum. You have 8.
Multitool - Some sort of pocket knife, with many attachments such as a corkscrew, pliers, and a tazer.
DNApass - A special card that allows Forumites to buy DNA from Groddil's shop.
Transmitter - A part for the Decodifier. Also allows you to contact Mark and Lily.
AI Module - A strange artificial intelligence you ripped out of a terminal. Appears to know stuff about the forum.
Decodifier Schematics

Decodifier Schematics - A document that details how to make a Decodifier.
Requires:
1 x Trigger - A trigger used to fire "gun-like" devices.
1 x Quantum Carbonizer - A scientific gadget used to construct top-tier weapons and devices.
1 x Imperial Electrocore - A scientific gadget used in many pieces of advanced technology.
2 x Moderator Core - Small balls of energy that give Moderators their powers.
1 x Cable - A length of cable.
1 x Transmitter - An electronic transmitter.
1 x Broken Decodifier - The shattered outer shell of a Decodifier. Most of the parts are broken, but the actual body of the device can probably be repaired with a bit of superglue.
1 x Superglue - Some superglue.
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

Double-Barreled Shotgun - A snazzy weapon recovered from the Dungeon. Galli is using it. Loaded with 2 Shells.
Shotgun Shells - Ammo for the Double-Barreled Shotgun. You have 9.
Cardboard Box - A large cardboard box. Stuffed animals and evil rabbits piloting planes not included.
Stuffed Toy - An adorably evil plushie Cthulhu. Why Galli has it is anyone's guess, but it might be a good idea to keep her away from any locations notorious for the possibility to summon evil, otherwordly creatures with the power to destroy the universe. Yeah.
Beetle - A crushed beetle with an unknown electric device inside it.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the Forum. Galli has 1 ForumBuck with a bite out of it, rendering it useless.
[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#0: Unknown: [ADMIN]
#1: Unknown: [JAMES]
#2: Ashe - A badger, formerly the strongest PowerPlayer in existence. He now runs a teahouse.
#3: Jukka - The oldest of the squirrel sisters. One half of Delka.
#4: Russa - An insane squirrel, who resided in the hospital. Was erased from existence by Ashe. The youngest of the Squirrel Sisters.
#5: Amber - The middle Squirrel Sister, and a member of the Revolution. Was bringing Mace Windex to Brockhall High.
#6: Unknown: [SOREN]
#7: Corn - A Forumite who wields a frying pan, and a potential future companion of yours.
#8: Unknown: [BANYA]
#9: Delthion - A crazy, cannibalistic hedgehog. Enjoys SPAM. Currently undergoing brain surgery. One half of Delka.
#10: Skarzs - A strange creature that resembles a potato. Huge, strong, and doesn't say much.
#11: Unknown: [GONFF]
#12: Unknown: [REGUBA]
#13: Unknown: [PERIFAEN]
#14: Unknown: [LEATHO]
#15: Rocktree - A member of the Forum Revolution, and the doorman to their hideout.
#16: Unknown: [MATTHIAS]
#17: Faiyloe - A fairy Forumite, whose home you destroyed. She can control Skarz. You have unfinished business with her.
#18: Skyblade - A forumite you met in the Lawns. Is grateful for your assistance regarding Mhera.
#19: BlueRose - A crazed Forumite, locked up in the Dungeon. She seems friendly enough.
#20: The binturong - A strange creature who sent you to the alternate forum.
#21: Unknown: [RACHEL]
#22: Unknown: [SUNPAW]
#23: Unknown: [RAIN]
#24: Unknown: [DOTTI]
#25: Mhera - A Forumite killed while trying to escape from Loamhedge. Nobody escapes from Loamhedge.
#26: Unknown: [EULALIA]
#27: Kit - Another Forumite you met in the Lawns. Thinks you "killing" Lutra was probably not a good idea, but still appreciates your help.
#28: Unknown: [IZEROTH]
#29: Unknown: [SAGE]
#30: Unknown: [MASK]
#31: Unknown: [DUSTFEATHER]
#32: Unknown: [ASHLEG]
#33: Unknown: [WYLDER]
#34: Daskar - An unhappy stoat who ruled over Daskaria. He was trapped in Skarz's thread by Delthion. He was killed by BlueRose.
#35: Lutra - A Global Moderator in charge of the Forum Portal Network. Has retreated to the Honeycomb, close to death.
#36: Unknown: [SAND]
#37: Groddil - Some sort of Australian Forumite who disappeared in mysterious circumstances. His clones are all over the place, constantly making bad jokes and breaking the fourth wall.
#38: Unknown: [TAM]
#39: Unknown: [WRAITH]
#40: Unknown: [LEO]
#41: Unknown: [LOUGH]
#42: Unknown: [INQUISITOR]
#43: Unknown: [CONRAD]
#44: Unknown: [TESTER]
#45: GATXSD40-2 - A Forumite who you don't know much about. Was mauled by Guests and hit by a train.
#46: Unknown: [DARKENMAL]
#47: Unknown: [MEADOW]
#48: Rusvul - A Forumite whose life you saved. He helped you clear your name for Mhera's death afterwards.
#49: Unknown: [OSU]
#50: Unknown: [DANIEL]
#51: Unknown: [WOT]
#52: Unknown: [ABAREBEAR]
#53: Unknown: [PSYBOX]
#54: Galli - A strange Forumite who communicates through screams. She wanders the forum Aimlessly.
#55: Unknown: [HATLORD]
#56: Bonaparte - A rat who was once in charge of the Revolution. You and him seem to have met before.
#57: Unknown: [GRIFFEN]
#58: Albrithr - A long dead Forumite, found in the Face Gallery.
#59: Unknown: [NIGHTSHADE]
#60: Unknown: [BROOKSKIMMER]
#61: Unknown: [NILEJOY]
#62: Unknown: [SILENTSAM]
#63: Firehawke - A Forumite who spends her time in the Front Lawns. Seems friendly.
#64: Unknown: [TOMMY TREESHIELD]
#65: Unknown: [LORDTBT]
#66: Unknown: [HANNORWORD]
#67: Unknown: [WHITEGHOST]
#68: Unknown: [MENTALMIDWESTERN]
#69: Unknown: [FATCH]
#70: Unknown: [KROWDON]
#71: Unknown: [AMARITH]
#72: Unknown: [ROSIE]
#73: Unknown: [BADGERSWORD1]
#74: Chipster - A hare who once attacked Galli's cardboard box. His plane had already crashed when you got here. But is he truly dead...
#75: Unknown: [NORHAM]
#76: Unknown: [BROCKTRESS]
#77: Unknown: [TIRIA_]
#78: Unknown: [OLDFOX]
#79: Unknown: [SANDLOT]
#80: Unknown: [TAGGERUNG]
#81: Unknown: [MARY]
#82: alexandre - A rat Forumite, who has an afro for some reason. He ran off to "DiscussionLand."
#83: alexandre - Another rat Forumite, who also has an afro. Some kind of strange clone of the real alexandre. Was killed by his real self.
#84: Unknown: [VIZKA]
#85: Unknown: [MILADY]
#86: Unknown: [NATHAN]
#87: Unknown: [UNGATT]
#88: Unknown: [2QUID]
#89: Unknown: [HIAG]
#90: Slagar - An evil, deformed fox in a mask. He threw you into the cellars.
#91: Baliss - This is you. A genetic freak with tendrils for arms.
#92: Unknown: [LORDE]
#93: Unknown: [BELLE]
#94: Unknown: [MACHI]
#95: Unknown: [PERI2]
#96: Unknown: [DANNFLOR]
#97: Unknown: [EMBER]
#98: Unknown: [BRINTY]
#99: Unknown: [GNOFLET]
#100: Unknown: [GROND]
#101: Unknown: [WINIFRED]
#102: Unknown: [WORTSHIRE]
#103: Unknown: [PRINCE]
#104: Unknown: [FELLDOH]
[close]
Peoplez wot's travelling with you

Baliss - Member #90. This is you. You've been injected with Rattlesnake DNA, which removes the slime from your skin and gives you better vision in dark places. You have also been injected with Otter DNA, which gives you paws and a coat of fur. You can now swim, survive in the cold, and perform tasks that need fingers to do.
Galli - Member #54. She can deploy a cardboard box as a shelter. Affinity: 3 Location: The Deep Tunnels, beneath the Cellars.
Daskar - Member #34. He can call for support from the Daskarian Imperium. Affinity: -3 Deceased.
BlueRose - Member #19. Guests will avoid her, and in turn, you. Affinity: 2 Location: Unknown.
Bonaparte - Member #55. He is skilled at avoiding Moderators. Affinity: 0 Location: Somewhere in the Cellars.
[close]
[close]
Homeztuck Intermission Stuff

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Frog
Echeladder Rank: Heir Transparent
God-Tier: Heir of Time[/s]
Boondollars - 413,000,000,000,000,000,000 (413 Quintillion/1 Boonbank)

Captchalogue Frog - Contains ePhone.
Captchalogue Frog - Contains a small safe.
Captchalogue Frog - Contains nothing.

Equipped stuff:
Captchalogue Frog - Contains clothing.
Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Riflekind
Captchalogue Frog - Contains your Nuclear Rifle.
[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Windows
Echeladder Rank: Dark Summoner
God-Tier: Sylph of Doom

Captchalogue Card - Contains nothing.
Captchalogue Card - Contains your MPS.
Captchalogue Card - Contains your Deep Web Hacking Device.
Captchalogue Card - Contains a modus control deck.
Captchalogue Card - Contains a Nakking Crocodile.

Equipped stuff:
Captchalogue Card - Contains clothing and snazzy aviator goggles.
Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Umbrellakind
Captchalogue Card - Contains the Barber's Best Friend.
[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Morgan Freeman QueueStack
Echeladder Rank: Hillary Clinton
God-Tier: Knight of Space

Captchalogue Card - Contains Moist Sock Mace
Captchalogue Card - Contains ePhone.
Captchalogue Card - Contains Mountain Dewgong.
Captchalogue Card - Contains Modus Control Shrek.
Captchalogue Card - Contains Nectar Tank.

Equipped stuff:
Captchalogue Card - Contains clothing.
Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Doritolkind
Captchalogue Card - Contains 420 Doritoblade.
[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
S.Roll's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Vietnamese Chef
Echeladder Rank: Gourmet
God-Tier: Prince of Life[/s]

Springlogue Roll - Contains your sPhone.
Springlogue Roll - Contains nothing.

Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Saucekind
Springlogue Roll - Contains SauceSquirter.
[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
[close]

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Groddil

"What about BlueRose?"
Del frowns.
"You know her, do you? She's not well. I can take you to her, if you like."

B: Ask about Jukka.
B: Ask about Amber.
B: Ask about Rusvul.
B: Ask about Bonaparte.
B: Go see BlueRose.
B: No more questions.

<|[F]|>

You are now Frank Talbot. You go back to the Ectobiology apparatus and create four clones of your alternate selves. In addition to the clones, four piles of mushy green goo are created.

Mark: Cease to exist before Frank can Scratch the session.
Frank: Scratch the session before Mark ceases to exist.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Jury-Rigged Growth Ray - A shrink ray that has been modified to run without a Quantum Carbonizer. It can now only make things bigger. You dropped it, and now it's broken. You'd need a trigger to fix it.
Tranquilizer Pistol - A non-lethal weapon that can knock out members. Loaded with 1 dart.
Multitool - Some sort of pocket knife, with many attachments such as a corkscrew, pliers, and a tazer.
Transmitter - A part for the Decodifier. Also allows you to contact Mark and Lily.
AI Module - A strange artificial intelligence you ripped out of a terminal. Appears to know stuff about the forum.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
1 x Quantum Carbonizer - A scientific gadget used to construct top-tier weapons and devices.
1 x Imperial Electrocore - A scientific gadget used in many pieces of advanced technology.
1 x Broken Decodifier - The shattered outer shell of a Decodifier. Most of the parts are broken, but the actual body of the device can probably be repaired with a bit of superglue.
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

Double-Barreled Shotgun - A snazzy weapon recovered from the Dungeon. Galli is using it. Loaded with 2 Shells.
Cardboard Box - A large cardboard box. Stuffed animals and evil rabbits piloting planes not included.
Stuffed Toy - An adorably evil plushie Cthulhu. Why Galli has it is anyone's guess, but it might be a good idea to keep her away from any locations notorious for the possibility to summon evil, otherwordly creatures with the power to destroy the universe. Yeah.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the Forum. Galli has 1 ForumBuck with a bite out of it, rendering it useless.
[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#2: Ashe - A badger, formerly the strongest PowerPlayer in existence. He now runs a teahouse.
#4: Russa - An insane squirrel, who resided in the hospital. Was erased from existence by Ashe. The youngest of the Squirrel Sisters.
#5: Amber - The middle Squirrel Sister, and a member of the Revolution. Was bringing Mace Windex to Brockhall High.
#7: Corn - A Forumite who wields a frying pan, and a potential future companion of yours.
#9: Delthion - A crazy, cannibalistic hedgehog. Enjoys SPAM. Currently undergoing brain surgery. One half of Delka.
#10: Skarzs - A strange creature that resembles a potato. Huge, strong, and doesn't say much.
#15: Rocktree - A member of the Forum Revolution, and the doorman to their hideout.
#17: Faiyloe - A fairy Forumite, whose home you destroyed. She can control Skarz. You have unfinished business with her.
#18: Skyblade - A forumite you met in the Lawns. Is grateful for your assistance regarding Mhera.
#19: BlueRose - A crazed Forumite, locked up in the Dungeon. She seems friendly enough.
#25: Mhera - A Forumite killed while trying to escape from Loamhedge. Nobody escapes from Loamhedge.
#27: Kit - Another Forumite you met in the Lawns. Thinks you "killing" Lutra was probably not a good idea, but still appreciates your help.
#34: Daskar - An unhappy stoat who ruled over Daskaria. He was trapped in Skarz's thread by Delthion. He was killed by BlueRose.
#35: Lutra - A Global Moderator in charge of the Forum Portal Network. Has retreated to the Honeycomb, close to death.
#37: Groddil - Some sort of Australian Forumite who disappeared in mysterious circumstances. His clones are all over the place, constantly making bad jokes and breaking the fourth wall.
#45: GATXSD40-2 - A Forumite who you don't know much about. Was mauled by Guests and hit by a train.
#48: Rusvul - A Forumite whose life you saved. He helped you clear your name for Mhera's death afterwards.
#54: Galli - A strange Forumite who communicates through screams. She wanders the forum Aimlessly.
#56: Bonaparte - A rat who was once in charge of the Revolution. You and him seem to have met before.
#63: Firehawke - A Forumite who spends her time in the Front Lawns. Seems friendly.
#74: Chipster - A hare who once attacked Galli's cardboard box. His plane had already crashed when you got here. But is he truly dead...
#82: alexandre - A rat Forumite, who has an afro for some reason. He ran off to "DiscussionLand."
#83: alexandre - Another rat Forumite, who also has an afro. Some kind of strange clone of the real alexandre. Was killed by his real self.
[close]

Baliss - Member #90. This is you. You've been injected with Rattlesnake DNA, which removes the slime from your skin and gives you better vision in dark places. You have also been injected with Otter DNA, which gives you paws and a coat of fur. You can now swim, survive in the cold, and perform tasks that need fingers to do.
Galli - Member #54. She can deploy a cardboard box as a shelter. Affinity: 3 Location: The Deep Tunnels, beneath the Cellars.
Daskar - Member #34. He can call for support from the Daskarian Imperium. Affinity: -3 Deceased.
BlueRose - Member #19. Guests will avoid her, and in turn, you. Affinity: 2 Location: Unknown.
Bonaparte - Member #55. He is skilled at avoiding Moderators. Affinity: 0 Location: Somewhere in the Cellars.
[close]
[close]

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Frog
Echeladder Rank: Heir Transparent
God-Tier: Heir of Time[/s]

Captchalogue Frog - Contains a small safe.

Equipped stuff:
Captchalogue Frog - Contains clothing.
Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Riflekind
Captchalogue Frog - Contains your Nuclear Rifle.
[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Windows
Echeladder Rank: Dark Summoner
God-Tier: Sylph of Doom

Captchalogue Card - Contains your MPS.
Captchalogue Card - Contains your Deep Web Hacking Device.
Captchalogue Card - Contains a modus control deck.
Captchalogue Card - Contains a Nakking Crocodile.

Equipped stuff:
Captchalogue Card - Contains clothing and snazzy aviator goggles.
Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Umbrellakind
Captchalogue Card - Contains the Barber's Best Friend.
[close]
Grist Cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Morgan Freeman QueueStack
Echeladder Rank: Hillary Clinton
God-Tier: Knight of Space

Captchalogue Card - Contains Moist Sock Mace
Captchalogue Card - Contains ePhone.
Captchalogue Card - Contains Mountain Dewgong.
Captchalogue Card - Contains Modus Control Shrek.
Captchalogue Card - Contains Nectar Tank.

Equipped stuff:
Captchalogue Card - Contains clothing.
Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Doritolkind
Captchalogue Card - Contains 420 Doritoblade.
[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
S.Roll's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Vietnamese Chef
Echeladder Rank: Gourmet
God-Tier: Prince of Life[/s]

Springlogue Roll - Contains your sPhone.

Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Saucekind
Springlogue Roll - Contains SauceSquirter.
[close]
Grist cache

Ubergrist - 1/1
[close]
[close]
[close]

James Gryphon

Ask about Rusvul, then Bonaparte, then go see Rose.

As for the other thing, Option 2.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

"Yeah, that's for the best."
Del nods, and starts to walk down a tunnel. You scamper after him.
"You know, we've had her here for quite a while. Her mental state's just been deteriorating further and further to the point where we've had to restrain her. Now, none of us are medical professionals, so we really have no idea what to do. Jukka salvaged some medicine from the School Science Lab, no doubt Groddil had his students create it for nefarious purposes back when the place was still in business. We've neglected actually giving it to her, because from what we know of it, it just might fix her insanity, but it'll probably make her very physically weak. It's essentially a weak disease that'll purge her brain of its corruption. Should dissipate on its own after a while, we hope, but hey, you're here now. You saved Amber and Rusvul. If anybody'll know what to do, it's you."
"What happened to Rusvul?"
"He came crawling out of the Front Lawns to where one of us was keeping an eye on the Orchard. Said you saved him. We've got him resting up over there, it might be a while before he's really fit to do anything."
"What about Bonaparte? I met him up there as well."
"We do not know his whereabouts. He was spotted in the underground river, like you, but we were unable to retrieve him. Not that he'd want our help, I assume. He used to lead this revolution, once upon a time. Ah, here we are."
You stop in front of a smaller side-chamber. Blue sits inside, huddled against a corner. A chain binds her foot to the wall.
"Not the prettiest of arrangements, but when we tried to give her a bunk inside the barracks, she nearly tore Amber's face off."
He holds out a vial to you.
"This is it. The cure. Should we give it to her?"

B: Give Blue the cure.
B: Do not give Blue the cure.

<|[F]|>

You are now Frank Talbot. You take a deep breath, do a bunch of complicated stuff... And Scratch the session. You then cease to exist. As does Lily. As does the S.Roll. And as does Mark, alone in a world completely foreign to him.

<|[M]|>

You are now Matt Johnson. It is a calm day in suburbia. School's out, and you find yourself taking a stroll, with nothing better to do. You sit down on a large tree branch, hanging over a little creek at the end of your street, and stare up at the sky. What a day to be alive!

Matt: Call Lara.
Matt: Call Finn.
Matt: Call the E.Roll.
Matt: Savor nature.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#9: Delthion - Leader of the Revolution against the Administrator. One half of Delka.
[close]

BlueRose - Member #19. Guests will avoid her, and in turn, you. Affinity: 2 Location: The Revolution Hideout.
[close]
[close]

Matt's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - ?
Echeladder Rank: ?
God-Tier: ?
Boondollars - 0

? - Contains ePhone.

Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - ?kind
[close]

[close]
[close]

Chipster of Noonvale

Groddil

"Yes."
You take the vial from Del and snap it into your T.I.D. Del slides the grate open leading into Blue's cell.
"Hold her down."
Del grabs Blue's arms to stop her from grabbing you. You walk in, get to a spot out of her reach, and jab her with the T.I.D. The two of you step back as the Forumite spasms briefly. When the convulsions stop, you tap her on the shoulder.
"Blue?"
"Huh?"
"Blue!"
"What?"
"It's me, Baliss."
Blue looks at you, slightly confused.
"I remember you... But something seems... different."
"You were... quite mad, to say the least."
"What, angry?"
"Insane."
"Ah. That makes sense. I seem to remember Skarzs throwing me into a dungeon before I met you."
"Yeah, that's where you met me and Galli. And where you killed Daskar."
"Hmm, I remember that as well. He tried to kill me."
"I know."
"Tell you what. Let's get out of here. I'm sure you've got places to go, things to do. I don't feel like staying cooped up down here, so I'll come with you. Deal?"
"Righto."

BlueRose has joined your party. By curing her, she has lost the ability to make guests ignore you, but her knowledge of the Forum and other members may prove helpful.

B: Ask Del about Jukka.
B: Ask Del about Amber.
B: Ask Blue what she knows about this place.
B: Ask Del how to get to the deep tunnels.

<|[M]|>

You are now Matt Johnson. You take a deep breath and savor the nature around you. Being alone out here is one of your favorite things. That and memes. Specifically, memes involving Pepe and Dat Boi. You don't know why you love those so much. Maybe because frogs contraband are natural things.

Matt: Inspect Sylladex.
Matt: Browse your meme portfolio.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

[close]
BlueRose's Inventory

Scimitar - Daskar's sword. BlueRose is using it.
Flower - A blue rose.
[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#9: Delthion - Leader of the Revolution against the Administrator. One half of Delka.
#19: BlueRose - A crazed Forumite that you cured of her insanity.
#105: Unknown: [AUSTIN]
[close]

BlueRose - Member #19. She has knowledge of the forum, and can help you sway members to your side. Affinity: 2
[close]
[close]

Matt's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - ?
Echeladder Rank: ?
Boondollars - 0

? - Contains ePhone.

Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - ?kind
[close]

[close]
[close]

Chipster of Noonvale

Groddil

"Hey, Del, what's going on with everybody else? How's Jukka?"
"She's fine. Not here at the moment, she went back to Brockhall High to try and scavenge more SPAM for us. She wasn't very happy about Mace, though. Heh."
"What happened to Mace?"
"You're looking at him."
"Huh?"
"I had my brain transplanted into Mace's body. It looks different now because, yknow, I'm a member and Mace wasn't."
"Where's his brain, then?"
"We implanted it into a robotic chassis. Everything seemed fine until he up and left when nobody was looking. Just... vanished from thin air."

B: Ask Del about Amber.
B: Ask Blue what she knows about this place.
B: Ask Del how to get to the deep tunnels.

<|[M]|>

You are now Matt Johnson. You whip out your syllabex and inspect it. You are using the Frog Contraband Modus, which allows you to retrieve any item simply by grabbing its respective Captchalogue Frog from your Terribex, the floating Terrarium that houses them. Right now your syllabex seems relatively empty, and due to your low rank, you have no Boondollars to speak of. Perhaps you can rectify that by captchaloging a nearby frog.

Matt: Captchalogue the frog.
Matt: Inspect Strife Specibus.
Matt: Browse your meme portfolio.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

[close]
BlueRose's Inventory

Scimitar - Daskar's sword. BlueRose is using it.
Flower - A blue rose.
[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#19: BlueRose - A crazed Forumite that you cured of her insanity.
#105: Unknown: [AUSTIN]
[close]

BlueRose - Member #19. She has knowledge of the forum, and can help you sway members to your side. Affinity: 2
[close]
[close]

Matt's Syllabex

Fetch Modus - Frog
Echeladder Rank: Greentyke
Boondollars - 0

Captchalogue Frog - Contains meme portfolio.

Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - ?kind
Captchalogue Frog - ?
[close]

[close]
[/quote]
[close]

Chipster of Noonvale

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Bit busy at the moment, what with work and stuff. I'll update when I can.

Skyblade

I'm just glad I appeared in the story ;D Thanks, Groddil!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!