News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Homecoming Game & Dance

Started by Hickory, September 25, 2016, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

;D

* Delthion gnaws on Banya, Rachel, Gonff, Sage, Ashe, Groddil, and Soren at the same time! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I, I can't comprehend it Del. Stop studying the universe and study this specimen!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

* Delthion looks up momentarily.

What specimen?!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

* Groddil eats a chicken wing, then cuts Del's throat with the the bone.

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh I don't know, maybe that one!

*Points at Del*

;D

Quote from: Groddil on September 27, 2016, 04:46:17 AM
* Groddil eats a chicken wing, then cuts Del's throat with the the bone.

Ah, very nice and creative.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

* Delthion eats Groddil's throat so that it replaces my own. ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Groddil

* Groddil swallows poison, then eats Del's (really MY) throat so it replaces my own.

* Groddil drinks fruit punch, then shatters the glass over Delthion's leg.

Aimless Gallivanter

my what a peaceful community we have here
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

* Delthion eats Groddil's throat again to replace my own, and covers it in titanium. ;D

Galli, you should have been around for the Costume Party! This is nothing compared to that! ;D

Groddil

* Delthion died of the poison before he could eat my throat.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on September 27, 2016, 05:01:07 AM
my what a peaceful community we have here
Probably couldn't find a more calm group of people to be honest.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

* Delthion resurrects and is now immune to poison. Eats Galli's throat to replace my own instead. ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

*Delthion is severely inconvenienced by the fact that I'm wearing plate armour*

*Climbs off dragon*

Hello, everybody! I'm a bit late, it seems.

Would you like a drink, Banya?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.