"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

*Dances blissfully*

Wylder Treejumper

You know what's awkward? When you accidentally attempt to print the topic "Secret Forum Crush", and the massive load of trying to show all 460 pages of it at once crashes the computer, and you have to explain to the school librarian how you managed to overload the computer's RAM...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 09, 2015, 12:19:25 AM
You know what's awkward? When you accidentally attempt to print the topic "Secret Forum Crush", and the massive load of trying to show all 460 pages of it at once crashes the computer, and you have to explain to the school librarian how you managed to overload the computer's RAM...
Now THAT is awkward! What did they say?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Russa Nodrey

....*Pushes my glasses higher up on my nose*....
Freddy

Russa Nodrey

*Bump* *Awkward laugh*
Freddy

Lady Amber

*Rocks back and forth on my feet*

Skyblade

*sighs*

Life is a rollar coaster.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

that awkward moment you- You know what? Never mind.

Ah, here's one I can post!

That awakward moment that someone comments on your published chapter that your Shift key must not be working. . .

Skyblade

O.o

What would be awkward things to happen on the forums?

Wylder Treejumper

That just brought back horrible memories...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

@Sky: If the polls lost their anonymity.

Skyblade

Wylder, get rid of the bad memories... :-\

Mhera, good point.

Mhera

*awkward revive*

Cornflower MM

You post something that's in one-point font and colored tan, and people STILL find it.