News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Phobias

Started by Matthias720, October 27, 2011, 05:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zame viz me viz regardz tae ze tarantula, except me Mum iz ze vone vho 'atez zpiderz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

SUBJECT CHANGE!

Let's talk about puppies!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Okay! Everytime ve brin' our dogz tae ze beach ve gae oot on crab valkz at night, vhich ve 'ave tae be careful o' becauze zey'll try tae kill ze crabz. Ach, tiz zae funny...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 25, 2013, 02:05:27 PM
Okay! Everytime ve brin' our dogz tae ze beach ve vid gae oot on crab valkz at night, vhich ve 'ave tae be careful o' becauze zey'll try tae kill ze crabz. Ach, tiz zae funny...
Dog try to kill crabs? I never knew that! Though I never have taken my dog to the beach.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

It didn't help yesterday when I saw a 2 inch spider in the bush i was sitting in front of, not just 2 minutes after.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah came oot o' ze creek today by me zummer pool viz a leech on me 'and. Aye!

Norham Waterpaw

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Leatho Shellhound

I have a fear of scorpions.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

I think my dad has a fear of slugs, but its turned into slug genocide.  :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 18, 2014, 01:02:50 AM
I think my dad has a fear of slugs, but its turned into slug genocide.  :P
HAHAHA! SLUG GENOCIDE! *mad laugh*
...sorry.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Norham Waterpaw

I have a fear of Cockroaches. I don't know why.
I could kill a Robot Bear with my bare hands if I had to, but I see a little dark colored sleek insect, I start freaking out.

Redwaller

Phobias are not part of my life anymore, except for my blood faintliness.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Redwaller on January 18, 2014, 05:04:42 PM
Phobias are not part of my life anymore, except for my blood faintliness.
Blood faintliness? Man, if I had that, I would not be able to live. I bleed, like, EVERY day.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Redwaller

I don't faint, but I get a weird feeling whenever I see considerable quantities of guts and blood. But I can get injured and I won't mind.