News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Cutest Character in the Cartoon

Started by Guitarmouse, August 27, 2011, 08:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakefur

Quote from: Coobreedan on September 13, 2011, 03:53:39 PM
Quote from: Nightfire on September 12, 2011, 11:23:56 PM

And Asmodeus Poisontooth. Somehow, he looks so cute in this picture.

Yet in other pictures he looks really disturbing, like the bit that's a few seonds after that.
Like the crunching part?

Coobreedan

The bit where he says, "Let me show you eterninty..." and his head is swirly around. It makes my little sister feel sick.

Welcome to Redwall by the way.  ;D
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Rakefur

Doesn't it make a crunching sound when he eats you?

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Rakefur

Nightfire

I also think that Grumm Trencher is adorable in the cartoon:

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

The moles don't look at all like I think they look in the show.

My favourite is Mattimeo, especially in this picture:

Nightfire

He looks mad. Why are his eyes red? I didn't know that Mattimeo has the Bloodwrath!  :D

Here is another favorite:

Queen Warbeak! Killeet!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Some Redwall characters I picture as Pokemon. Here's Warbeak in the Coobreedan Edition of Redwall:

Nightfire

gorath

I personally like Rollo, I think he is cute.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Coobreedan on September 13, 2011, 05:42:29 PM
Some Redwall characters I picture as Pokemon. Here's Warbeak in the Coobreedan Edition of Redwall:

HAHAHAHAHA! :D That is soooo funny! :D :D :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

11abirch

Coobreedan

Mattimeo is cute when he's angry. GRRRR!

ryanpie2802

By :) Ryanpie2802 :)

Redwall is amazing!!!!!