News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Dude, you were trying to drown yourself. I had to save you.

Ashleg

I shall find...other...means.

The Skarzs

Banishment to the Island of Perpetual Tickling?
*The feather master slams open the door once again, brandishing his feather.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

What?! I thought Skarzs had squashed him! *Plot Twist* Could it be? Yes! SKARZS IS THE FEATHER MASTER!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

No, as I wouldn't die there. I think I'll drown myself AGAIN.

* Ashleg pulls free from Lady Amber and runs back towards the pool.

Delthion

* Delthion hurls Ash into the Insane Asylum.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Ah-aaAGGHHHHHH!

*CRASH* *BANG* *BOOM*

Owooooo! Oh, MY LEG! My GOOD LEG! My PRECIOUS, most VALUABLE, most LOVELY GOOD LEG!
I am your PRESIDENT! You will not do this to me!

* Ashleg stands and flings himself towards the door right before Delthion closes it.

Delthion

* Delthion accidentally jams the door shut on Ashleg's hair. ;D

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on July 19, 2017, 03:37:07 PM
What?! I thought Skarzs had squashed him! *Plot Twist* Could it be? Yes! SKARZS IS THE FEATHER MASTER!!!!
No, I just said that so I could squish him.
*Squishes the feather master.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

YOOOOOOOWWWWW!
My fur! My beautiful, good fur!

* Ashleg runs around in the asylum and sobs.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on July 20, 2017, 01:30:04 AM
* Delthion accidentally jams the door shut on Ashleg's hair. ;D
How do you even do that?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

That door's clearance must be zero.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

It's an asylum. If there was clearance, I would be out of here and DROWNING already!

Delthion