The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on June 02, 2014, 09:17:08 PM
OOC: I have to wait for Dan and Wylder so...
OOC: Wylder? He isn't in this RP is he? Or am I going stark raving mad?

BIC: Perry was stood in Great Hall, he looked around, he liked that tapestry thing in the corner. He went, and stood in front of it, while the Sister went off somewhere. It was then he felt something strange, like a sudden urge to go outside. But he didn't want to go outside, it was freezing! In fact, even with the roaring fire in the hearth, Perry was cold. But, it seemed the mouse was telling him to go. Before he knew it, he was outside, walking through the snow. "I've gone mad, I must have." He muttered, as he trudged through thigh deep snow.
Soon he found himself on the walltop, he thought he saw something in front of him. Or was it someone? "Hello!" He called, "Is someone there?" 

Jetthebinturong

OOC: GONFF! I meant Gonff, jeez that was a big mistake
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

rachel25

OOC: Yeah, cus I'm all confused, someone in another RP told Wylder to post here, so now he's all confused. That's a whole lot of confusion.  ::)

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall walked past the fox seeming that he was not going to help.
''Come on now! Ill try to find it me self!''
He waved for them to hurry behind him. He got indoors and was running around to find this so called infirmary. Finally he came upon a room that had many beds and medicines in it.
''Um, put your friend here and ill well, uh,''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jetthebinturong

Misak nodded "Husband, not friend" she lay the unconscious caracal down on the bed and began pacing frenziedly around the room

OOC: Such grammar, many writing, wow :(
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on June 05, 2014, 05:32:19 PM
OOC: Yeah, cus I'm all confused, someone in another RP told Wylder to post here, so now he's all confused. That's a whole lot of confusion.  ::)

OOC: MY MISTAKE!!!! BLAME ME!!!

BIC: Aerya looked up,m and saw someone standing there. She opened her mouth, but no words came through. "So cold. So, so cold....She choked out a barely intelligible, "Right...Here....." Then she swayed, and collapsed onto the figures legs.

OOC: I do suppose that's alright, Rachy?

Cornflower MM

Don't look here - I somehow posted the same post twice!!!

Unimaginative

OOC: Corn, do we really need two of them? Also, could someone let Tauten in?
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

OOC: How on earth did I do that....? No, Han, we don't. May I assure I had no clue that I somehow posted the same post twice? And, I had forgotten about him.

rachel25

Perry was knocked over by what seemed to be a squirrel. He pulled himself to his feet, and picked her up. "I'll get you inside! Don't worry! I'll get you inside!"
It was then he heard some banging somewhere, someone else at a gate? "I'll be there in a sec!" He shouted, and struggled down the stairs, and to the get. "Who's there!"
-----------------
Toka's eyes flickered, then opened fully. Ow, his head! It felt like someone was beating it with a hammer. He tried to sit up, but no, that hurt even more. He lay back down groaning, then groped around for his sword, and honing stone. Whenever he had a headache, he always sharpened his sword, it relaxed him. But it wasn't there, in fact, his belt wasn't there. Toka sat straight back up, not caring how pain full it was.  there were other people in the room, some cats, and a fox, and a hedgehog who was hurrying over to him, and a mouse who was running over to the cats, and fox. Then he saw, he was in some sort of nightgown, and in a bed. Why a bed?
"Please lay down now!" The hedgehog encouraged, "Your in no state to sit up!"

Faiyloe

Arnath sat in a corner staying out of the way. She smiled when she heard Toka wake up. She probably could do more to help but she did not know her way around the room just yet though she had already painted a pretty accurate picture of it in her mind. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Toka swore at the hedgehog, and told him to back off, and give him his sword back or he'd rip his head off. To put it lightly, the hedgehog was surprised. "Please, lie down. Your not well."
"Go away!" Toka screamed, and attempted to get out of the bed, and fell on the floor, he'd forgotten about his leg.

Faiyloe

Arnath sighed and shook her head. Why was he so stubborn. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Arya felt herself being picked up, and relaxed. Whoever this was, surely he or she was friendly. If not, oh well. She'd deal with him or her later.