The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok sorry dudes

BIC: he through the javilin and it landed right in front of him and the redwallers were in hot pursiut.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: because i type faster than you :P oh and Abbotalf0805 no worries this time i just let it graze me, so im bleeding a little but nothing big :)

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

"my leg, my paw.. I hate you!" he yelled at his shadow. after running for a while he found a place near a creek-bed to hide. martin and the guards were still looking for him, he could here them... but there would never find them here.

AbbotAlf0805

OK men he isnt here lets get back to camp," said Martin putting up is sword.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hey Griff, what happened when I attacked you?

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 01, 2012, 03:34:05 PM
The white squirrel decided the Redwallers had taken enough rughhousing, and let fly with a lightning bolt shotfrom the sling. Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzz!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: you never said who you were shooting at lol i didn't know you were shooting at me.. besides it is night time, you could bearly see me anyways depending on how far you were.

AbbotAlf0805

Hey whats that white thing in the tree?" said martin, " Brealock go check it out." Then a huge badger with a staff went over to the tree.

Dannflower Reguba

The squirrel was gone in a flash, off to track the big rat named Keen...

OOC: Isn't Brealock Redwallers character?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"stupid flies" he thought while another buzzed around his head. it was worth it, his hiding place was perfect.
he could only see the outlining of what looked like a squirrel, female by the size he guessed

Dannflower Reguba

She looked up, "You may have found a good hiding spot vermin, but I can distinguish vermin smell from the worst of swamps. That and your tracks are plain as day... I know you're here rat!"

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was alert all night because he thought that the rat would come back.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

I saw a rat earlier he was taking some of our food."