War In 1700

Started by SilentSam, September 17, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

Lwow is the nearest city.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Izeroth

•The Brandenburg-Prussian army surrounds the weakened Polish army, forcing it to surrender.

•The Hessian mercenaries attack Warsaw, but are driven away with heavy casualties.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Sweden seizes Norway/Denmark.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SilentSam

*all polish soldiers have either surrendered or have abandoned the military*
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Delthion

OOC: Which two cities do I have?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

-Russians overtake Lwow, minimal casualties.
-Russians leave 4750 men to hold Lwow and move prepaid for the next city

OOC: What's the next city?

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

One. Soren took one from you. You have Krakow though.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Delthion

OOC: I have two cities. Krakow and the next one up, the next one up is fortified with 55,000 and the other is fortified with 45,000.

Delthion

OOC: No he didn't, he just overran it with no fight, there was a sizable army there!

SilentSam

Warsaw is technically the only one that still belongs to Poland, but is under siege by the Prussians. Hurry! Get there before the Prussians get Warsaw. Run children! Run!  ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Søren

OOC: What is the next city?

Hickory

Quote from: Delthion on September 22, 2015, 09:34:55 PM
*Claims Venice.*

Ottoman troops regroup and a fleet twice as strong as the one that attacked Sicily sets sail for Venice.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Quote from: SilentSam on September 22, 2015, 10:58:34 PM
Warsaw is technically the only one that still belongs to Poland, but is under siege by the Prussians. Hurry! Get there before the Prussians get Warsaw. Run children! Run!  ;D
OOC: Nevermind.

-New Russian troops (30,000) enter Poland to help fortify Vilinus and Lwow.
-Russians now move to Warshaw, attacking the Prussians from the undefended rear. By attacking to Prussians, who are containing the Polish (who still cannot do anything except burn through supplies), Russains hope to injure two sides at once.

Izeroth

•The Prussian army conscripts the Polish prisoners, giving them surplus weapons and supplies. Any Pole who refuses to fight is denied access to the army's resources.

•The 2,500 remaining Hessians conduct hit-and-run attacks on the vulnerable Russian supply line.