News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: @Jason Unfortunately, you gave up your weapons earlier - just a reminder.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on September 26, 2016, 04:14:18 AM
OOC: @Jason Unfortunately, you gave up your weapons earlier - just a reminder.

OOC: Editted. How come Eul has a gun, though?

BIC:

Jason's eye twitched.
"Byurn? I remember that name. The slaver. Wilbur was the one he wanted dead. I don't know why he did, but I did you a favor. If I hadn't have done as he asked, all of us would have collars on our necks and bullets in our skulls right now, buried six feet under the dirt in the middle of the worst place in America, because if I hadn't have done it, he never would have trusted anyone enough for us to be able to make our escape! Not that it matters to you. You weren't there. The only place you've been is Montreal, on that September evening four years ago. I swear to all that is holy, if I hadn't have had my weapons confiscated, I'd do to you what you did to my wife and daughter!"
The survivor curled his hands into fists, as he began to feel as if his mind was losing its grip on reality.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: No problem - they saved Eric, so they got to keep their weapons.

Hickory

OOC: Maybe if Jason hadn't handed over his prisoner...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

OOC: Maybe. But you only had zombies to deal with. We had a bunch of weird, spec-ops loons ready to waste us if we didn't. :p

Hickory

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

The general fired a shot into the air

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Axel grabbed the end of Eul's gun and wrenched it away. He snapped it like a stick and tossed it aside. Dozens of men lowered their weapons and closed in around each survivor.

The men went about disarming Eul, Antonio and Kyle. One reached for Eul's machete, but Eric slapped his hand. The man turned to him with a glare.

Eric met the gaze without fear : "What sort of treatment is this? I don't know who these others are, but these here saved my life. This one with the machete, her name's Eul, she ran into a horde of zombies alone to save us. Stand down."

The guard muttered darkly, and continued on his way. All the survivors were disarmed. Eul was allowed her machete. Antonio and Kyle were allowed their knives.

The General stepped forward.

"My name is General Stone. No more of this madness. I will act as judge and jury of this mess. Now then. Jason and Delthion, who do you say these people are? Terrorists? Speak truthfully if you want to live. You three, I don't know what really happened to Eric, or how you were involved. Explain yourselves. Who do you say these two men are? No need to mention what you've already said - I was listening. Just expand a little. Something doesn't make sense in these stories."

He shuttered and turned back to Jason.

"You say you recognize the name Byurn? I recognize it too. That bloody man deserves to be burned alive for what he's done. And you were working for him..."

He lifted his gun and bashed the butt of it into Jason's head, knocking him to the ground. Delthion moved forward slightly, and Stone immediately turned and punched him in the face. He fell as well.

The General stood above them both. Delthion spat out a tooth, and blood ran freely down Jason's head.

"I BROUGHT YOU IN! WITH MY FAMILY! WITH MY PEOPLE. AND ALL THIS TIME YOU WERE WORKING WITH BYURN? GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU RIGHT NOW! START TALKING, AND NO LIES."

Eul opened her mouth slightly, and the General turned on her

"And I don't know what to think of you lot yet. But if I have any reason to doubt what you're telling me..." He narrowed his eyes and shook his head once - indicating dire consequences.

"I don't believe I've introduced us all properly my friends. We are the Knights. Sworn enemies of Byurn and his slavers. Enemies of terrorists and monsters" - he glanced at Eul, the accused terrorist, and Jason, who he was starting to believe actually was a terrorist.

"The Knights take a life's debt seriously. VERY Seriously. When you save a life you are owed one. When you take a life, a life's debt you owe. What you say here... What we decide here... That will decide... everything..."

Groddil

"I don't know who they are. They look familiar. But they've got something against me. The only people I know who have something against me are from Montreal."
After the beating, Jason looked up at Stone.
"Calm the hell down, you bloody idiot. I have no love for that slaving piece of filth. All I did was gain his trust so we could stab him in the back later. But it looks like you attacked them before we got the chance. I HOPE you burned him alive, because it saves me a damn trip."

LT Sandpaw

"You must... Must be out of the loop General." Antonio said coldly. "I killed Byurn myself nearly two years ago." His eyes flashed as he pointed towards Jason accusingly. "This man's name is Jason, he was with us nearly two years ago when this all started, until we separated violently. He took a young kid with him as well, Delthion." Looking at Delthion Antonio frowned and motioned towards the seventeen year old hesitantly.
"That might be him. Either... Either, whatever. The point is Byurn let Jason leave if he killed one of our group. Wilbur, you remember that name Jason? You shot him in cold blood, he wasn't fighting, he wasn't... Wasn't threatening you or anyone else. And you killed him. Under Byurn's orders no less. We managed to escape later," Antonio motioned towards himself Eul and Kyle. "And in the process you knights, attacked, and I killed Byurn. I slit his throat after he bit off Eul's finger, and I'd do it again if I had too."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

"So you're the Knights," muttered Kyle, remembering the map in Byurn's compound. "We never meant you any harm," he said louder. "Only to the two you have under your jurisdiction. Delthion and Jason. You shouldn't have trusted them, obviously they've done terrible things in the past. Furthermore, we brought back one of your number, alive and well..."

LT Sandpaw

OOC: You know Delthion's never actually done anything wrong, he's just been tagging along with Jason. He's going to get a horrible deal no matter how this turns out, just because he's held company with a bad guy.

Just goes to show you've got to choose your friends wisely.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

"Knights?" Eul asked, sounding hopeful. "I remember hearing about you. You were on the map we found in some room at that place. I helped Antonio and Kyle escape when we were taken prisoner, we raided their supplies and got out, thankfully. But that Byurn guy bit my finger off, we almost died." Eul held up her hand, showing the stump where her finger had been. "They're not still around are they? I thought they'd be long dead after the zombies got in. Anyhow, if you're against those people, I'm with you. They're murderers."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Delthion looked rather offended and answered, with a controlled ferocity that made the others step back a bit. "You sir, need to learn to control your temper and not lash out before gathering all the facts. Now I have done nothing worthy of reproach. Yet, don't make me start now." As Delthion finished a dangerous gleam appeared in his eye. Then he calmed and continued speaking. "I have done nothing but help you, and I haven't done anything that makes me a cold-blooded killer. You sir, are out of control, and you need to take a deep breath before this gets out of hand."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: I will respond to your responses in time as Stone. Whenever you feel you have pled your case to Stone as much as you wish to, indicate but saying so OOC.

Beware: anyone could die here. Construct your defense/offenses well. (Hint hint...Your life will depend on the strength of your plea)