Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but no one care to read it.

I wish that I could be a Badger Lord of Salamandastron.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Granted, your the king of the mountain, however you never actually get too see the mountain your king of.

I wish I had a personal Jet.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Mhera

Granted, but you can never refuel it.

I wish chemistry wasn't so hard for me.

Delthion

Granted! It's as soft as a pillow! You fail at every class you take because you fall asleep during all of them! ;D

I wish for a wish!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Granted, but it's a death wish.

I wish my eye would stop hurting so I could get some sleep.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Granted, you die and sleep forever!

I wish for a non-threatening wish.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Granted. Your wish doesn't threaten you; it just skips straight to the part were it kills you.

I wish I could climb up walls like Spiderman.

Rainshadow

Granted!  You decide to test out your new wall-climbing skills by climbing up a really tall skyscraper, only to realize halfway up that you're terrified of heights to the point of freezing in place and crying.  You're now stuck on the side of a building, sobbing.  People are staring.  They think you're strange.  They call the police, and after being removed from the side of the skyscraper, you're arrested for disturbing the peace, along with several other charges having to do with climbing a skyscraper.

I wish my floor was more comfortable to sit on.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but you're stuck to the floor forever.

I wish that my anime stops loading and starts playing again.
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 02, 2015, 11:24:45 PM

Granted, your the king of the mountain, however you never actually get too see the mountain your king of.

I don't mind if I never see the mountain.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Mhera

Granted, but it starts playing at 10x speed.

I wish I could spell 'bureaucrat' without spellcheck.

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 03, 2015, 03:13:47 AM
  Granted!  You decide to test out your new wall-climbing skills by climbing up a really tall skyscraper, only to realize halfway up that you're terrified of heights to the point of freezing in place and crying.  You're now stuck on the side of a building, sobbing.  People are staring.  They think you're strange.  They call the police, and after being removed from the side of the skyscraper, you're arrested for disturbing the peace, along with several other charges having to do with climbing a skyscraper.
Wow.

James Gryphon

Granted, but you accidentally write it on your Christmas list. Your parents are confused as to why you want a bureaucrat, but are able to get the money to arrange a visit with one. You don't get any other presents.

I wish everything was self-cleaning.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, now, you are self-cleaning too.

I wish that someone could drag me away from anime! GAHH!

Maudie

Granted. A wild stallion arrives, viciously yanks you from your couch, drags you through dust and rocks, kicks you in the head to render you unconscious, then returns to your house and proceeds to trample all of your anime to smithereens.

I wish I had an ipod.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Granted, but because you cheapen out and buy it "Referbushed" from that weird guy at the flea market, it explodes.
I wish I could sing good.

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Granted. You can now sing the word "good" in any note you choose.

Good and well are different!! ;)

I wish that Autocorrect did not exist.