Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Granted, but while doing the flop they land on each other, breaking through the ground and landing in the center of the earth, where a humongous dinosaur eats them all, leaving no more people in the world.

I wish for a pet cave troll.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Granted, he sits on you. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I wish that I could eat right now.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Granted, but you can only eat anchovies.

I wish that the common cold had a cure.

Delthion

Granted, but now you have pancreatic cancer and are dying, you strangely never contract a cold in your life!

I wish for a better computer.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Norham Waterpaw

Granted, but it has a severe virus which prevents it from functioning entirely.

I wish for a pet fish.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Mhera

Granted, but an unsuspecting friend comes over the day after you get it and you ask said friend to cook dinner. Friend is a huge fan of sushi, and decides that's on the menu. However you don't have fresh fish on hand. Rather then run out to some super-market for subpar fish Friend decides to use the freshest option available. Adios, Pet Fish.

I wish I wern't such a procrastinator.

Maudie

Granted. You are so fast at everything that you create tons of friction,  causing your house to explode, which destroys all of your work.

I wish I had a million dollars.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, you spend it all on fish and you become bankrupt and then all the fish slap you and you die.
I wish I wish.

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 03, 2015, 06:44:07 PM

I wish that Ash-kun would stop spoiling Kyou Kara Maoh!, as that's an anime I intend to watch.  *Hint hint*  ;)  :P

Granted!  ;)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

I could not make sense of your wish, so I will assume that you wish to watch everyone you love die slowly and painfully.

Man, that's morbid.

I wish for a secret valentine. What? I'm tired.

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but that secret valentine is Gulo the Savage.

I wish I had a horse- dragon.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Mask

Granted, horse->dragon means a horse is eaten by a dragon. It's dead now

I wish for something called...
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, you have it, but you have no idea what to do with it and throw it away where DDBs take it and use it to take over the world.

I wish I was upgraded to Lord_Ashenwyte X.

Søren

Granted, but X means 10 and by the tenth version of Lord_Ashenwytes, everyone hates them.
I wish I wasn't sick.

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Granted, instead you're dead.

I wish it wasn't so windy.

The Mask

Granted, all wind on earth leaves. You die of suffocation.

I wish for a llama-shaped hedge.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock