1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

WarriorOfMossflower

347: Ride a motorcycle through the store
348: Get a stepladder. Stand above the entrance. Dump buckets of water down on customers
349: Do 348, and when the customer looks at you angrily, point to the nonexistent person behind you and say, "They did it!"
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Kitsune

350. Get a mob of people to try to go through the doors all at once so no one can get in or out  :D

phoenixfoden

351.pick fights with random people and make a fistfighting tournament in the middle of the store

Kitsune

352. Put somthing in someone's pocket so that when they leave they look like they were trying to steal it!!  ;D
353. Take a baseball bat to a cash register

Rainshadow

354.  Take someone's cellphone and call a random number (while running from the owner of the phone), singing Payphone (Maroon 5) to the random person.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

355. Dress up as Santa Clause and steal things while shouting "have a merry Christmas! Ho ho ho!"

WarriorOfMossflower

356: Sneakily stuff candy in your pockets and see if you're noticed. (Note: This may work better in a large crowd, where you can look unconspicuous)
357: Knowing that you have a terrible singing voice, attempt to screech 'Call Me Maybe' over the intercom
358: Also on the intercom: say 'Call this number or I will murder all of humanity!' and give a random number

Mattio

have races with your friends on bikes

open a bag of candy and offer some to random people

has any1 thought of this STEALING

WarriorOfMossflower

361: Barricade the entrance
362: Do 361 and peek out from a hole in your barricade. Yell, "You'll never take Redwall Abbey, you vermin!"
363: When you are reported to the police, innocently deny all cutsomers' claims by sucking noisily on your paw hand. (Silent Sam, anyone?)

Mattio, we have incorporated that theme. A lot. xD, though I hope nobody would ever think of doing this stuff for real. Back to the stealing thing though: you can still bend it in any creative way you want to. Don't worry, we already have a lot of repeats anyways.
By the way, could you please number your additions to the list next time? It makes it easier for everyone.

Mattio

Leatho Shellhound

364: yell EULALIAAAA GIVE 'EM BLOOD 'N VINEGAR and wack people with toy weapons.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tiria Wildlough

365. Crawl around like a baby and hug random peoples' legs, and say 'DON'T LEAVE ME!!!! :'( :'( :'('
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

366. Get yourself and two friends, and film an iCarly webisode in the middle of the store
367. Sing an 80's  song in a high pitched tone in people's faces
368. Laugh like a maniac while taking bites out of the bakery cakes and pies
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

370. Roller skate in the store
371. Have a sleepover with your friends in the store
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers