News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Norham (Completed)

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 06, 2013, 01:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Linda stayed at the table, listening intently to the conversations.

Melvin nodded in understanding, "Ahkay."

OOC: You can. Photobucket or Imgur, I like to use. Imgur doesn't require an account. I have a typed guide several places..

EDIT:

Quote from: W0NWILL on January 30, 2013, 02:56:54 AM
You need a cord that connects your camera to the computer, and iPhoto or something similar. You open your iPhoto/whatever and select import, and choose the photos you want. Import them(importing is pretty straightforward, you'll be able to figure it out, even if you're terrible at computers), put them in a special folder or the desktop, and open Photobucket, Tinypic, or Imgur. Imgur you don't have to sign up for, and Tinypic isn't the best in my opinion. I'll walk you through Imgur for this. In the top right you'll see a bar that says upload images. Click the computer button below that and choose the photo(s) you want online. Then, after they're online you'll be redirected to a page with your pics. Now you can either right click and choose 'copy image address' or copy and paste the URL.

Thomas Barkshield

http://i.imgur.com/9HhP5mJ.jpg

Thanks and I hope this work

EDIT: I guess you have to open the link, but there it is, a crude map. ( the two lines behind the camp is the ditch.)

KitrallStreamrippler

Baypaw had accomplished quite a few tasks before she realized that Vash and Linda were nowhere in sight. "Where the blazes have they got to, wot?" She muttered as she went in search of her helpers. She soon found them, still at the table in Great Hall (OOC: Or are we in Cavern Hole? I don't think it was ever specified, but sorry if I got it wrong.) with the rest of the fighters in Redwall. She came up behind Vash and said, "Well well, what's going on here, wot? Ah, I seem to see two young rips who forgot that they were supposed to be helping an old Infirmary Keeper. What should I jolly well do with the bounders, do you think?" Her voice was stern, but there was a mischievous twinkle in her eyes and a faint smile on her face.

OOC: I looked at your map. Good job! :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

"I was just waitin' on Linda in case she needed help." Vash told Sister Baypaw.
I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

OOC: temporarily have wifi, I'm getting back from my MRI. Hope I don't have another tumor!
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: wait, did I miss the whole, 'you have a tumor thing', because that's news to me, I'll be praying for you for sure! :)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

OOC: Thanks! The other one got removed in November, but I'm having the same symptoms again. It was a brain tumor, but I don't think I've talked about it here.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: oh, wow! I will pray for you! Hebrews 13:5 And he hath said, "I will never leave thee nor forsake thee"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

OOC: Thank you, it means a lot! :)
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Edit: wrong rp again.

W0NWILL

OOC: Bad news that is. Well, scientists do the best they can, which is very good, their best. New discoveries and new remedies and whatnot.

BIC: Linda shook her head, "Not now, I-I don't think."

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: starting to write a new story, called Zephyr Town. It's sort of a steampunk themed story, with animals. Hope it turns out well!

Quickpaw

Vash looked at Linda, then shrugged. He turned to follow the hare to the infirmary.
I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

OOC:Except for the person who put my IV in today. She messed up twice, so she would fish around with the needle in my arms both times she missed and it didn't work. Do they had someone else do it and they got it. Good thing I'm pretty good with handling needles.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham had finished packing for the journey ahead. He had all he needed, arrows, a sword, and of course, he had Food.

Ooc: The exact same thing happened to me, but they were drawing blood. Thankfully, I can handle needles too.