News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

OOC: Strapped to a table?...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

In The Sickbay

"Hey" Casta yelled as the two medics appeared in the sickbay, two ferrets. They ignored most of the surprised nurses and made straight for the captain. There trying to break him out. Casta thought rushing towards the two ferrets.
"What you doing?" Casta yelled wishing he had a weapon or a communication device. The two ferrets ignored him and began working on the injured rat quickly and efficiently.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Fair said the medics were unarmed.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Woops I'll fix it.

Okay fixed

Delthion

On the Genesis Bridge

Hearing reports of commotion Hastigeth commed the sickbay. *What is going on down there?! I already informed you about the medics coming over and that you were to assist them! Give them access to the captain, at once!*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 19, 2015, 04:24:04 AM
OOC: Strapped to a table?...

OOC: I was assuming that you didn't have restraining field technology and that he was in such a bad condition that you had to strap him down to keep him self from moving and injuring himself further.

BIC:

In the Genesis Sickbay

The two ferrets ignored the doctor's fuss and replied quickly with out even faltering in what the where doing "We have orders from our captain and permission from yours to take this man to our sickbay. He wouldn't last a day in his condition in your care,"

"No offence of course," The other one added as he attached stabilizers to the captains arms chest and temples.  Soon they where finished and the first one taped a device strapped to his upper arm and said, "Read from transport, three to beam directly to Sickbay," he said. Then all three faded and where gone. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

OOC: Just a tiny detail, but replace any usage of the word "man" with "beast." Because, y'know, they aren't humans.

Delthion

OOC: Faiy, I didn't give that permission, I gave permission for you to bring supplies over to help him from here, I assume that you know that though, and you are making them take him over covertly?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

OOC: Going along with that...

Joseph rushed into the sickbay. "Where have they taken the captain?" He frantically asked a nurse. "They were not given permission to move him!"

Delthion

On the Genesis Bridge

"Commander, take a security team and see what is going on down there, I'll shut down the transporters." said Hastigeth, sifting positions in his chair.

LT Sandpaw

"Why were they let on the ship at all?" Casta yelled! "Doc, why did we turn off our shields too let them onboard, I had no way to stop them?" Casta gestured at his useless arm angrily.

Delthion

OOC: LT, they haven't escaped yet.

Hickory

OOC: Isn't "Doc" a little to informal?

Delthion

OOC: Not for the Doctor, he doesn't really have a rank, he's respected but not the same way of say, a Commander.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Ya it kinda is however Casta in character Is angry and frustrated and a little confused besides he's shown himself not being the really respecting type.