Hbbiton Party Thing! (post roleplay style)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, November 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ebantu frowned at Teer's words.
  "I thought your sister's name was Tui?" she queried. "And Whatitiri isn't my boss; I'm his." She tossed the second pennywhistle at Teer, aiming for her leg. "Sure, I can teach you." Ebantu put the whistle to her lips and played 'Bear Dance'.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer shook her head, bending down and catching the pennywhistle.
"Nope, she's a Moa. I don't know why she chose Tui on the RA forum but she did."
Teer frowned as she listened to the song Ebantu played, then tried to imitate it, failing cheerfully.
"Where should I place my fingers for each note?"
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

{Goodnight! You aren't even trying to keep this within reality, are you?}

Verdauga stared at the eagle. Apparently, anything was possible. "Well, at least I won't turn into ---" He looked down at his arm. Nope, no fur yet. Still human {Looking at you, One-eye  :laugh:}. Well, now that he knew what was possible, Verdauga smiled and warped electric sparks around his hands. Looking over to Kade, he said, "well, now that that's over, I might climb the trees after all. But I need a jacket first, don't I?'
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Kade laughed at Verdauga's realization.  "Depends how closely you stick to the laws of reality.  For all you know, your shirt could be impervious to being torn and/or dirtied, right?  As for me, my existence seems closely linked to reality, so there's only so much I'm able to do.  I think the only thing I've got going for me is that I'm rather impervious, which is pretty useful."
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

"Yeah." The electric sparks disappeared. "I suppose we could scale it though.....It being how grounded we are to reality."

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Kade laughed, gesturing to the tree he'd tried climbing initially.  "Perhaps you can, but I've already tried and failed.  I'll leave the climbing to the experts and just admire the trees from a distance."  He looked up into the boughs of the nearest tree with a raised eyebrow.  "That makes me wonder actually, why is everyone so obsessed with climbing trees anyways?  We aren't squirrels, after all.  Well, as far as I'm aware at least."  He looked down at himself to confirm that he was, in fact, human.  "Not that I have anything against trees of course," looks meaningfully at Ebantu, "Just not sure why we're climbing them is all."
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

{Considering Kade thought that, I'm not quite sure you heard it.}

Booklover

*quickly returns* I can read minds, didn't you know? *leaves again*

One-Eye the wildcat

One-Eye looked at Booklover. "I highly doubt that..." he said.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

Oh? Really? Then how did I know what Kade was thinking?

Verdauga

Booklover

My character can read minds. I do my best not to invade people's privacy, but sometimes I can't help it.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Jarky wandered unsuspectingly into the Hobbiton Party, unaware of the madness that awaited her...
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Verdauga waved over to Jarky and called out, "Long time, no see! But, I guess it's only been a few days. Anyway, glad to see you made it. I think the food is over there on the table." With that Verdauga pointed over to the food and got out of the way.