News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Norham (Completed)

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 06, 2013, 01:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Tailli awoke, a throbbing pain in her head, and cracked open her eyes.

Marci sniffed, "Tailli putta paw o'er Jen's mouth and took him outside!" she said, seeming to shrink slightly.

KitrallStreamrippler

Zef paused. "Who's Tailli, an' who's Jen?" An arrow buried itself near them, and Zef hurried Marci inside. "Tell me what happened."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

"Tailli isa white squirrel." Marci said quickly, hoping that Zef wouldn't do something rough again, "She locked Jen ina cupboard, then she and Jen went out to help. I saw 'im from the door. Then Tailli putta paw o'er Jen's mouth and pull him outta Redwall."

KitrallStreamrippler

Zef released Marci's paw, thinking. What to do? He didn't know anything about this white squirrel or Jen, who sounded like another Dibbun. It seemed like Jen had been kidnapped- where would they have gone? Zef tensed as he realized the only place a kidnapper would go- into the vermin camp. "Stay inside. No wandering around outside," he said sternly, and left. He slipped out of a wallgate and stopped briefly to pick up several clothing items from various vermin corpses until he had an outfit. Then he continued toward the vermin's camp, trying to convince himself that he would not be seen through. "An' even if they do see I'm not one o' them, they'll never catch me. I'm far too quick for those buckoes." He sighed, wishing he didn't have to go. He might act on his own standards, but the old shrew knew that young ones were precious, and that to harm them was wrong.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: So many Characters! ;D

Riggaeo slammed his sword down, hoping to disarm his opponent.

Igdus was beaming. He had captured Talili, and Jen, kept the wine, and bound the two prisoners to a flagpost in the camp. It was a good day for him, but the prisoners would not have such a good day.

Norham and Baypaw were led by Tobias to his forge room. There he had weapons all over the wall, ranging from tiny knives, to massive glaives. He sat them both down on a cushioned window sill. "So, what brings you here, is the wildcat not about anymore?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: @Norham- Yeah, I know. :) Oh, um, should the fight between Riggaeo and Antura play out like a duel would? Or would you rather decide by PM who gets hurt, how badly, when, etc.? (I'm perfectly fine with either option.)

BIC: Antura was ready, however, and swung her cutlass upward to block Riggaeo's blade. She gasped as the impact sent a shock through her paws, almost numbing them. Gritting her teeth, she twisted her blade, trying to send his to the side and give her a moment to regain a grip on her sword hilt.

Quickpaw

Vash had snuck into the camp, and it was extremely easy. There were ver few vermin left to guard the camp, not to mention he was a expert at sneaking around. He was going to just take some things and try and sabotage what he could, when he saw Igdus, and his prisoners.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Baypaw was gazing around the forge room in wonder- she had never been inside it, though she had heard about it from older hares. Tobias' question brought her back to earth. "Hm? Oh, right. No, he hasn't gone. In fact, Redwall needs reinforcements. We may be able to hold his horde out, but at a great cost. And we completely lack the ability to drive him off. We were hoping that you would help us. We stand in great need of your aid, m'lord."

Norham Waterpaw

"She is exactly right, we need Salamandastron!" Norham shouted. "There ist no need to yell, mine friend. Me and my hares will come! And aid in the defeat of this monster!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Baypaw stood and saluted smartly. "My thanks to you, sah! We are in your debt- if there is anything Redwall or any of its creatures can do for you and yours, just say the flippin' word!"

Norham Waterpaw

"Well, come to think of it, there is something I need, come with me."

swift paw

*steals sack of food from the group*
geronimo!!!!!!!!

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Assuming that you're new to the forum, I should tell you something. You need to sign up in the Ooc Roleplay section first, then you can begin to join. Please don't post random things though. ;D

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: I have to agree, though I would be glad to see you join this RP. :) You might want to look in the Rules and Guidelines thread, too. (Welcome to the forum, by the way.)

BIC: Baypaw smiled. "Of course, sah. Where are we off to?"

Zef had managed to get past the guard without detection. He breathed a sigh of relief as he headed toward a campfire near the prisoners- he saw now that the Dibbun was tied up along with a white squirrel. It must be Jen and Tailli, he thought. Plopping himself down next to a weasel, he mumbled a greeting. "How is it goin', mate? Are ye here to watch those prisoners?"

Antura struggled to turn Riggeao's blade aside so she could gain a brief moment of respite.

swift paw

(how do i sign up for it)
geronimo!!!!!!!!