News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Norham (Completed)

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 06, 2013, 01:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Quickpaw on March 29, 2013, 02:47:55 AM
OOC: Thanks! The other one got removed in November, but I'm having the same symptoms again. It was a brain tumor, but I don't think I've talked about it here.
I didn't know about that either! I'll pray for you too.

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 29, 2013, 03:27:08 AM
Ooc: starting to write a new story, called Zephyr Town. It's sort of a steampunk themed story, with animals. Hope it turns out well!
Awesome. Steampunk is so cool!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

OOC: Geez, I can't remember how many times they drew my blood after surgery. I got no sleep because they would come in every two hours to draw blood and stuff. Not to mention that I'm a cross-country runner, and they had a heart rate monitor on me that every time my heart rate dropped below average heart rate it would beep loudly. And naturally, since I'm a runner, I had a much smaller heart rate. When I was asleep, it would go below 40. Needless to say, I got about two hours of sleep that entire week. :(
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Quickpaw on March 29, 2013, 03:39:12 AM
OOC: Geez, I can't remember how many times they drew my blood after surgery. I got no sleep because they would come in every two hours to draw blood and stuff. Not to mention that I'm a cross-country runner, and they had a heart rate monitor on me that every time my heart rate dropped below average heart rate it would beep loudly. And naturally, since I'm a runner, I had a much smaller heart rate. When I was asleep, it would go below 40. Needless to say, I got about two hours of sleep that entire week. :(

Runners have small heart rates?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

OOC: Yeah. Anyone who exercises a lot does. The stronger you make your heart, the less it has to work to pump blood. So your heart rate goes down.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Quickpaw on March 29, 2013, 03:42:24 AM
OOC: yeah. Anyone who exercises a lot dies. The stronger you make your heart, the less it has to work to pump blood. So your heart rate goes down.

If you exersize a lot you die? Wow, how am I not dead?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Quickpaw on March 29, 2013, 03:32:59 AM
OOC:Except for the person who put my IV in today. She messed up twice, so she would fish around with the needle in my arms both times she missed and it didn't work. Do they had someone else do it and they got it. Good thing I'm pretty good with handling needles.
*shudder* I'm okay with getting shots, but I have a problem with needles sticking in me for prolonged periods of time. Especially if my blood is draining out of said needle. I would probably pass out getting my blood taken.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

OOC: Hate (and love) autocorrect.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: I figured out where we are. Baypaw doesn't know she's going to Salamandastron yet, Norham is packing for the trip, Melvin brought back the map, and everyone else is either sittin around or strategizing, as far as I can tell. (I wasn't rates what was going on in the RP, so I went back and looked.)

Quickpaw

OOC: Vash went back with Baypay. I thought I posted that.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Oh, sorry. Oops. I guess I missed that; I was pretty tired last night.

BIC: Baypaw looked at the faces of the creatures around her. "What's goin' on, wot? There's somethin' you lot aren't telling me," she said curiously.

Quickpaw

OOC: I know what you mean, Kit.

BIC: "They're going to Salamandastron to see if they can get help. And UN the meantime, they're attacking the camp." Vash told her.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

"Going to Salamandastron for reinforcements, wot wot? I thought we weren't leavin' until the vermin had all jolly well cleared off, but I'm not bloomin' opposed to leaving earlier!" Baypaw's voice was eager and her eyes were shining with excitement. Antura smiled. "Well you'd best get packed then, Sister," she said, and Baypaw nodded. "Just how soon are we leaving, Norham, old thing?"

Norham Waterpaw

"As soon as you"re ready, Miss."

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply- I think my big brother hid my iPod...

BIC: Sister Baypaw could move with surprising speed. She made an undignified dash out of the room, calling, "Why didn't you bally say so, you blighter? I'll be back and ready t'go in two ticks!" Indeed, she returned in a very short time with a light traveling pack, some provisions, and her staff.

Quickpaw

"Well, I guess that leaves us." Vash said to Linda. "Shall we?" he asked, nodding toward the exit.
I LOVE 80's music.