News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

And Bobby Morr, the famous intergalactic hockey player, laughed and smiled when he witnessed the destruction.
« Subject to editing »

Wylder Treejumper

But was quickly swallowed by an amoeba.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

James Gryphon

The supergiant amoeba housed the largest intergalactic hockey stadium in the universe.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

Meanwhile Betthejinturong laughed maniacally at the amount of Homestuck references he had managed to make
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

But then its creator was sued for copyright infringement by a large media company, and Homestuck was taken offline.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

OOC: It's funny because absolutely all media in Homestuck was created especially for it, including it's massive OST

Then many fans went into a spiral of depression knowing that they could never know how the GAME OVER situation was resolved or how the entire comic ended
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

And then Microsoft bought Homestuck.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: You wouldn't believe how hard I laughed at the whole part about Oracle and me getting married. ;D

BIC: And then Google bought Disney, tearing a hole in the fabric of space and time.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jasper

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 04, 2014, 12:48:36 AM
OOC: You wouldn't believe how hard I laughed at the whole part about Oracle and me getting married. ;D

I ship  :)

I thought of setting it up with the one who voted for you in Blaggut's poll, but I figured it would be to cruel. (Not to mention I am sworn to silence.  :( )
~~~~
Anyway:
Because Disney world became Google world, which wasn't nearly as good

Jukka the Sling

(So... whoever voted for me voted seriously?)

Google World was a total flop, and in retaliation the general populace boycotted YouTube.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jasper

OOC: No idea, I merely know who voted for you, but my lips are sealed.

BIC: Steve Chan, the founder of YouTube, was not overly pleased by the boycotting, and proposed a tribal dance to solve everyone's problems.

Søren

And someone took a video of it and it went viral on Vimeo, thus killing YouTube.
OOC: Man, I wish this would happen.

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Youtube's ruined husk was taken over by swarms of viruses.

LT Sandpaw

So YouTube purchased Firewall V 120.0 to defend their videos.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro