Main Menu

Which book is better!

Started by Tam and Martin, January 03, 2013, 07:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these books is better?

The Sable Quean
Mattimeo

Tam and Martin

It just didn't seem as good as the others. I didn't really like some of the people like for Meldrum the Magnificent, he just didn't seem like a normal hare. Urgan Nagru and Silvamord weren't the best villains (to me). Mariel annd Dandin are okay characters, Glokkpod is one of my least favorite birds and so on.

I do love the part that takes place at Redwall with Slipp and Blaggut, Tarquin, and Mother Mellus.

Overall I just like Mariel of Redwall better just because of the storyline.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

The Bellmaker by a long shot! Hated Mariel.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WildDoogyPlumm

I liked both, but Mariel of Redwall was my favorite of those two.  It seemed more suspenseful and fast-paced, and Gabool was a very interesting antagonist.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Tam and Martin

I definately agree with you Doogy.

Slagar Mc Muffin

agree also,i didnt really liked urgan nagru ,silvamord was ok

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Captain Tammo

THE BELLMAKER!!
Mariel was amazing don't get me wrong, but there's something about Joseph the bellmaker that's just.... Awesome!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

phoenixfoden

the bellmaker was dissapointing for me,after reading it i started to wonder if brian knew what a wolf was lol.mariel of redwall was awesome i loved reading that book and loved gabool!

Tam and Martin

Mariel of Redwall:6
The Bellmaker:5

MoR wins!

Poll change

To me it's Lord Brocktree. The Legend of Luke'sBook Two was really exciting but I didn't like Book One and Three.

Redwaller

I really liked Lord Brocktree, but Legend of Luke was better

Dannflower Reguba

Lord Brocktree was quite a bit better because Luke's story was so ridiculously sad! I ABHOR sad stories! Who invented Tradgedies!? I'm going to kill his ghost!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

I liked Lord brocktree better. I guess it was more Redwally for my style. And Legend of Luke was sadand a bit more mature than I'm used to.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Ungatt Trunn

Lord Brocktree is defunautly better.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Even though there are only a few votes I think it's ready for a:

POLL CHANGE

The Legend of Luke:2
Lord Brocktree:4
The winner is Lord Brocktree

Marlfox gets our vote. I liked The Outcast of Redwall's characters but the storyline was a little dull.

Captain Tammo

Mm... Outcast. It was just soon different compared to the other books. A vermin main character, the only other book close to that kind of viewpoint is Taggerung
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tam and Martin