News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Roleplaying Questions

Started by Rose of Noonvale, July 01, 2011, 06:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNKN0WN

I'm not sure if this was mentioned but is there a place for non-RedWall role playing?
...Or do you just include it with the others?

W0NWILL

Cornflower MM

If it's going to be a private RP, then you could do it in the Cellars there's two going down there. ;)

Faiyloe

actually I don't think that is a good idea we put ours in the cellars before we realized that it was going to turn into a real RP I am currently trying to get it moved... Or not trying as hard as I should. I think Those would be best to go in the RP board like any other Redwall RP and you just put closed in the title.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jasper

This all looks very fun, but how do ya jump in without having to read hundreds of long replies that most rps seem to have? I want to be in a fairly active one, but I can't read so much.

Cornflower MM

Which one is it? I'm in most of them, and perhaps I could give you the run down.

Jasper

I'm fine in any, so long as people reply.

The Skarzs

Hello, Jasper, and welcome to the forums! If you make a topic in the Front Lawns, you'll be properly greeted and introduced there.

As to your question: Some of them are not really possible to be joined, but if you do really want to, then you should talk to the person who started it. There is a new RP that will be starting that is directly after the events in Wildcat Attack, so you can talk to Cornflower MM about that. ;) My two cents is that you should look for newer ones and talk to the GM (the person who started it). Other than that, I'm afraid I can't really help. :-\
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

Ok, when's the new one starting?

Cornflower MM

Well, I'm probably going to get WA!  Part Two up when I get my computer back. So, Thursday or Friday. Shall we continue this overs PMs?

Jasper

Well in that case I'll wait a bit for the newer one. Sounds easier than jumping into the middle of one.

Cornflower MM

Yeah. Okay, I'll explain most of the rules over PMs.

Faiyloe

Here is a list of links to relatively new RP which have not or have just started.

Welcome, to the Barkhills

Dungeon Explorers

The Dawn of Responsibility OOC: discussion

OOC: Don't Know RP Name Yet. Will Be Voted On.

Here are some with a little reading to do but not to much... I hope.

Treasure Hunter RP Sign Up

The Birds Of The Mountain OOC/ Sign up.

Note: I am not in all of these so If you would like to know more about a specific RP contact the person who started it.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Where do you sign up for roleplays? I've noticed that most don't have any responses from people signing up and I can't find a place where one could do that.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dannflower Reguba

At the top of the Roleplay board you'll find a set of sub-boards. One of them will be labeled "OOC Roleplay Discussions." When you click on this, it will bring you to the Out Of Character topics. These also serve as the sign-up threads.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This