News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Fortunately, Bob the Janitor was there to help fight off the evil orcs.  He took out his sponge and soap, shoving all of the orcs into a lake.  He then proceeded to clean them, one by one.  He took out a toothbrush and brushed every orc's teeth, making him Bob the Oral Hygienist.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Then all the Orcs went back to their boxes to be sold 10% more

W0NWILL

And then the Reapers killed the orcs.

The orcs were replaced with dorcs. The Reapers fled, and Bob the oral hygienist died because of the dorcs stupidity. Everyone else facepalmed and covered their ears as not to drown in stupidity.

Rainshadow

But fortunately the Doctor saved the day, and everybody lived, minus the dorcs.  Bob the Oral Hygienist survived!  As a thank you, he cleaned the Doctor's teeth and mopped the floors of the TARDIS.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

but the universe didn't care, so the doctor actually died a few posts back, so everyone died again.

Rainshadow

But the Doctor had regenerated, and the TARDIS had survived, so almost everyone lived.  The Doctor then left, leaving Bob the Oral Hygienist/Janitor to clean up the mess.

W0NWILL

But the delorean time machine had crashed into the TARDIS, and both the time machines died.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Nooooooooooooooo!!!  :P

BIC:  Bob the Janitor was there to clean up the mess, tearing up as he got near to it.  He had just lost one of his customers!

W0NWILL

:P bounced up and looked over the remains of the Delorean, and spoke to Bob, "Hellow, I'm  :P. I need choo to clen my teethsh an' ton."

Rainshadow

Bob the (now) Oral Hygienist immediately brightened up, pulling out a spare toothbrush and running up to :P.  He started his work of cleaning :P's teeth, yanking out a few dead teeth in the process.  This is how Bob the Janitor/Oral Hygienist became Bob the Janitor/Oral Hygienist/Dentist.

psybox

but the events of Bad Wolf and The Parting Of Ways was actually the result of a successful alliance between the Death Eaters and the Daleks to replace the doctor with Barty Crouch Jr., so bob the janitor/oral hygienist/dentist and :P died.

Rainshadow

Unfortunately for them, they had killed Bob the Janitor/Oral Hygienist/Dentist's twin brother, Fred the Gardener.  Bob was still very much alive, hiding underneath his elven cloak.

psybox

but a dalek with Mad-Eye Moody's magical eye exterminated Bob.

Rainshadow

But that wasn't Bob the Janitor/Oral Hygienist/Dentist.  That was, in fact, a life-sized action figure that looked quite a bit like Bob.  Bob was now hiding in a bunker 23 stories beneath the surface of the earth.  He was eating Jammie Dodgers and watching television, giggling at the fact that he had outsmarted the Daleks.

psybox

but the dalek was a wizard dalek, and was an expert at legilimency, so it apperated into the bunker and exterminated the real bob.