"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Desmond the Moon bear!

So, back in Kansas...
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant sea Snail started attacking New York!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Norham Waterpaw

Ungatt Trunn

All of a sudden, the universe exploded!

Life is too short to rush through it.

AnnaofRedwall

as everyone one was running about in a panic because the world was gonna end, a flamingo ate the bomb and we all lived. luckily.
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Norham Waterpaw

Kera Thorn Bladewind

And then, a very strange thing came and fixed it. This thing liked apples, but only the human kind. Tha apples that grow where he comes from are terrible. And, after he fixed the universe, he bgan to wonder why he did it, since if the universe ended, he would not be bored anymore.  :D

Kitsune

Revive!

Then this smiley started chasing everybody who was bad at running! >:D

Rusvul

And then a strangely accurate meteor came and blew that smiley's head off.

UNKN0WN

And that, children, is how a "meme" is born.

Kitsune