"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Hobbit, ALL THE WAY!!!!

Btw, good choice about the cartoon

Wyr go cow tipping or go put a box of sharpies in the microwave?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwallfan7

Put a box of sharpies in the microwave  ;D

Would you rather watch a show with a laugh track or without?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Norham Waterpaw

Without

Wyr shoot a sniper rifle or an Rpg
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwaller

Rpg!

WYR fall from a high cliff, or from a sky-scraper?

Redwallfan7

A skyscraper

Would you rather eat cold pizza or hot oatmeal?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Pizza!

WYR play "Would you Rather?" or "The person below me"?

Redwallfan7

Would you rather

Would you rather turn on a faucet and have Redwall food come out all the time, or turn on a faucet and have money come out all the time?

Norham Waterpaw

Money, because then I could buy the stuff to make the food, and have money left over

Wyr go to the moon, or to the bottom of the marianas trench(without being crushed)?

Redwallfan7

To the moon

Would you rather have everything you touch turn to chocolate or to cheese?

Redwaller

Chocolate!

WYR play Pokemon or Fire Emblem?

Leatho Shellhound

Pokemon??

WYR get Playmobil or Lego at the store?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Lego

Would you rather have an ocean in your backyard or a lake?

Leatho Shellhound

ocean!!

WYR write all your school papers in the royal script of riftgard or write all your school papers backward.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

In the royal script of rift guard. I like it when I have to figure out a code

WYR eat at a salad bar for a year or a yogurt place for a year?

Dalek Fur

Salad Bar

WYR be a Timelord or a Dalek?