The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

When Kaijo came to, he was hanging upside down on a pole, his paws bound across the top of it "Well that's just brilliant" he muttered
"Finally awake eh? I was beginning to think they'd hit you too hard" He twisted his head to see Misak hanging on another pole alongside him. They came to a halt, in front of them was a great pit as if a giant creature had rended the land with its claws, across the entrance to the pit were a number of ropes crossed over each other in a complicated pattern. The vermin carrying them hefted the poles and threw them over the ropes. "What do you think they're doing?" asked Kaijo
"I don't know, maybe it has something to do with that giant snake over there"
Kaijo lifted his head and was consumed by fear, not ten paces away from them was a giant adder "SUCI IBU ALLAH APA NERAKA ADALAH BAHAWA? KAMI AKAN MATI! KITA SEMUA AKAN MATI! SAYA TIDAK BOLEH MATI SEPERTI INI!  SAYA MEMPUNYAI HIDUP DEPAN PANJANG SAYA! SAYA PERLU HIDUP! SAYA TERLALU MUDA UNTUK MATI!"
"Calm the hell down!" Misak snapped "I'm almost free and those troglodytic vermin didn't bother to take our weapons!"
"WHAT USE IS A SWORD AND A CROSSBOW AGAINST A BLOODY ADDER?!?!?!"
"Let's find out" Misak freed herself, slashed through Kaijo's bonds and began firing bolt after bolt at the adder. Kaijo picked up his sword "Well if I'm going to die, I'm not going to die without a fight, have at thee beast!"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

willruth

The hedgehog saw the figure before it saw him.He hid behind the stone, ready with his torch and the tinder stuck in his spikes.The creature halted for a second, and Bastun Flamebreather threw himself at the strange silhouetted figure!!
  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Askar struggled against the point of rock.That was when he heard a voice come from beyond the trees.It was shrill and feminine, accompanied with gruff grunts of recognition."Now Tavarr, we cannot,simply cannot leave that poor fellow tied to that big rock!"The one called Tavarr replied, "well 'that poor fellow' you are talking about, dear, is a great hulking lizard that looks like he could do more harm than good!""Oh well now, we'll see about that!"And upon that the feminine voice stormed off straight through the trees and and greeted Askar."Well hello there sir!"

rachel25

Perry yelped in surprise, and grabbed for his dagger, punching out at the creature who was attacking him.
------------------------
Toka coughed, and walked on. How long would it take for this darn wound to heal?

Cornflower MM

OOC No Han, I see....I do sometimes forget that other people aren't home schooled, and have less free time. :-\

rachel25

Toka began to feel hungry, he hadn't eaten since he was at the voles. He looked in his haversack, and took out a raspberry scone, and some bank beer.

Faiyloe

"Would you like to stop to eat?" Arnath said not changing pace or making any recognition that Toka had just taken out food yet she knew just the same.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

"No, I can eat on the move." Toka growled, then took a bit of the scone.

Faiyloe

"Fine" She said and continued to fallow him in silence.

"How do I know that you will come back?" The king said cautiously. Raxanna could see his yearning but the comfort of his home had made his wary.

"You would be able to pick out two of your most trusted men to keep me on track."

" Yes... You will have your men on the marrow in the mean time join me and dine,"

"It would be my pleasure,"  She said a sly smile growing beneath the mask.

Unimaginative

OOC: Argh!!! Corn, I'm so sorry I haven't been on. I've just been so busy lately.

BIC: Tauten took the herb, and after a quick examination, popped it into his mouth and started chewing. "What were you doing out here, on your own. You seem a bit young to be an explorer, and you clearly aren't used to close range fighting."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

OOC: Ok unrelated to this RP, but Han could you please take a look at the Winter To Freeze Your Heart OOC thread, I need to know if my new character is accepted or not. Ok, back to this RP....

BIC: Toka trudged on, when suddenly he heard the sound of running water. He felt his heart skip a beat, but then calmed himself. He was nowhere near the water, he was fine. 

Faiyloe

"So..." Arnath said hoping to start a conversation "Do you know anything about this Redwall?"

rachel25

"No." Toka said flatly, jumping over a snow drift.

Faiyloe

She sighed this wasn't working she lapsed into another awkward silence. 

rachel25

OOC: Faiyloe, do you want to jump them to being closer to Redwall, cos at the moment, not much seems to be happening.

Faiyloe

OOC: We can make some thing happen... How about they come to the edge of the forest and come to a plane between them and the next stretch of forest... or may happens a storm can start up or... Oh I don't know just make it interesting.