News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

But what about Captain Jack Sparrow?  Can you trust him?  (...Nah, probably not.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

That sounds like a really nice song when you're in love... ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

That's a very true quote.  Also, kind of terrifying, if you think about it.  Especially the part about actually taking the initiative and taking that step forward.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

BLOW UP THE STANDARDS AND GET NEW ONES
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

You may be awesome, but I do believe that Papyrus is more awesome.

Also, I feel like I should give a bit of context to my signature, as I can't actually fit the whole thing on there and thus have only one little bit of the whole thing.

The battle against Papyrus
Player:  [Flirt]
Papyrus:  WHAT!?  FL-FLIRTING!? SO YOU FINALLY REVEAL YOUR ULTIMATE FEELINGS!  W-WELL!  I'M A SKELETON WITH VERY HIGH STANDARDS!!!
Player:  [I can make spaghetti]
Papyrus:  OH NO!!!  YOU'RE MEETING ALL MY STANDARDS!!!  I GUESS THIS MEANS I HAVE TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU...?  LET'S DATE L-LATER!!  AFTER I CAPTURE YOU!

Or:

Player:  [Flirt]
Papyrus:  WHAT!?  FL-FLIRTING!? SO YOU FINALLY REVEAL YOUR ULTIMATE FEELINGS!  W-WELL!  I'M A SKELETON WITH VERY HIGH STANDARDS!!!
Player:  [I have zero redeeming qualities]
Papyrus:  OH NO!!!  THE HUMILITY!
[close]
  Papyrus is the best.  ;D

Vilu Daskar

And I didn't even have to try.

Skyblade

Guess I shouldn't trust you then!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

True. Better to fail than to not try at all.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

That is the weirdest one yet.

Dotti Dillworthy

It's hard to trust a smiling pirate because he's awesome!

Tiria_Wildlough

That is funny. I'm not sure if it's meant to be but hahaha