News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Jack's Hospital

Started by Jack the Quick, June 06, 2019, 05:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

(Have y'all seen The Rescuers Down Under?)

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

Yep!  *Continues the surgery*  The first was the best though.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

(*Le gasp* Nopety-nope. The second was better.)

*Hands Herman and Russa tools*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Starts removing tissue*  But in the second movie Cody (The main character of the sequel) was supposed to be Australian, when in actuality he possessed no Australian accent.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

*Hands Herman a hammer* He is? I don't remember that. I thought he was from New York.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

*Hands Herman a saw* Bernard was from New York.
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Hands Herman a roll of precious toilet paper* Bah! Sorry. It's been a while. I thought you meant Bernard.  :P

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*walks in* Sorry i'm late. *hands herman a pistol* woops! better disguise this tool so the patients dont see it and run away.

Sebias of Redwall

Good idea, Rub. *Looks down at the hatchet and the nightshade* Er, what should I do with these?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱