News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, May 31, 2012, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

start the second book?

no
yes

AbbotAlf0805

Ya this is when Zanthar gets cursed even more to where Maximus II says that his sword will be his bane.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Wow, a long time since I've been here. well, I was recently sent an email asking if I'd start the Summer Solstice back up. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to do it for the next week since its time for finals. However with that fact in mind we didn't leave off at a good point anyways.

So the question is...

How many people are interested in continuing the story in book number 2
"In articulo mortis, Caelitus mihi vires" (its Latin, French and Spanish for "In fear of death, my strength is from heaven")

If we have enough people that would like to join it, I will make a OOC and conclude "The Summer Solstice" on the blog.. that I've also not been on in a long time.

so, who's interested?

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

YAY! We're back in business!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

look like it is my friend, i'll sum up the summer solctice and start the ooc asap!

Leatho Shellhound

Is there any way shape or form I could join?

If so....

Name: Deathtail
Specie: Wild cat
Weapon: Star mace
Armor: metal Sholder plates, black scale armor tunic.
Description: Watch out, if you cross my path.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Griffen

yep, new players are always welcome, just bring your profile to the other OOC, thanks :)

Skyblade

Yay you're back! And we should definetly continue The Summer Solstice ^^

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

Your back two! well you've probably been back for a bit now i guess. I already made the OOC, go ahead and sign up y'all :D

oh and i promise to make this flow better. i kinda put a lot of limits on the last one, that might be why it never finished but this one will be better hopefully.