News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, May 31, 2012, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

start the second book?

no
yes

Redwaller

He's for the tasks. I'll make my second character soon.

Griffen

the tasks are over for now...

Redwaller

WHAT!?  ??? :o But my character isn't even trained yet! I'm not sure if i can continue playing in this RP...  :'(

Griffen

in the next chapter (when Psybox and danflorrubaguba finish the fight) your character will already be trained and have his own power.

@everyone: pick your power if you don't have one yet. i will have to approve it, so pick a few that you like in order of your fav to least fav.

Skyblade

Can I use the power I PMed you about? Or do you think it's kinda lame?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

yes you can :) and no its a very good idea. are you gonna keep it from others? if so i will just PM you the thing a majiggy ;)

Skyblade

I'll keep it from others for a while, and can you PM me?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

How many powers are you allowed?

Griffen

1 for now. if you dont want others to know PM me  ;)

Redwaller

psybox

i have one idea for a power, but you recommend a list, and i don't know whether or not to keep it hidden for a bit.

Griffen

PM for your powers, dont let others know  ;)

Griffen

IM BACK in case some of you didn't notice. we will have the RP up and running shortly.

update:

i will be playing as Razer by the permission of Skyblade, she is taking a break from this website.

AbbotAlf0805

Name, Maximus II
Weapon, The Knight Sword
Age, 16
Gender, male
race, mouse
other, Zanthar's brother and law
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen