The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, May 31, 2012, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

start the second book?

no
yes

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

yes cross species stuff is alowwed lol and Andrew shut your trap!  :D  :-X i only told you that because i trusted you with it. dont break my trust please

Skyblade

Ok thank you for answering my question and you don't have to answer my question from the PM

by the way, it's kinda my fault Andrew(danflorreguba I'm guessing) might have let the cat out of the bag. I was pestering him alot. Sorry!

p.s.If cross-species are allowed does that mean Razer can be a cotter? (cat/otter, totally invented it myself)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

no, the species on your character can not change, they are set in stone lol.

PS: dont try and bother him, bother me please. thanks lol  ;D

Skyblade

lol, bother him and have him "accidentally" give everything away? *pulls out gun* Jk, of course  :D
razer still has cat claws though. dont ask me why

Griffen

hey, just keep to what her species normal has. so no cat claws. if i let you change your character like that then others will want to also, sorry  :-\

oh and Redwallers character and wildcats character are gonna be sharing a dorm  ;D

Skyblade

Ok, sorry if I'm being annoying  :(   

Then she has otter claws(otters have claws on their feet)

Razer, so much for her name. She hasn't razed a thing in the RP except a bird, a branch, a coccoon, and Fire's bones. I really need to have her kill someone. Good thing I'm desinging Krypton.

Redwaller

Skyblade

Psybox, who is playing Schrodinger

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on June 29, 2012, 06:08:19 AM
yes cross species stuff is alowwed lol and Andrew shut your trap!  :D  :-X i only told you that because i trusted you with it. dont break my trust please
What did I say?! All the restricted info that I COULD have posted was all in ***********
What's wrong with that? I posted NOTHING that they cannnot know.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

that's true, he didn't reveal anything. But i think he meant that he was afraid you would spill the beans accidentally while playing around or something

psybox

Quote from: Skyblade on June 29, 2012, 12:45:08 PM
Psybox, who is playing Schrodinger
no, i think he was talking about Wisteria Wild Cat.

Dannflower Reguba

But that wouldn't make sense. I'm not going to slip up with my typing! Things are far to complex for that.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

What? I'm not a Wildcat this time. I'm a Civet!  :D

P.S. I'll just start in a dorm and figure things out.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

hey you can be my roomate. i dont have one.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.