Belonging

Started by Lainet, July 04, 2012, 02:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lainet

OOC: I'm going too :P I'll hopefully be on tomorrow. I'm actually going on vacation in like.. a day lol. I'll try to get on and post but it'll be hard. I'll miss you guyssss
When someone says they've never heard of Redwall... I feel like crying for them.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative
Got a deviantART? Love to see new works~

W0NWILL

OOC: Actually, I'll stick around, but I'll be doing something else, I may not answer right away

AbbotAlf0805

Tetra and her crew were winning the fight when she got hit by an arrow in her left leg.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"There leader is down, Attack!!!!". said Hillack killing one of Tetra's crew with his long dagger.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Tetra's crew got Tetra out of the battle and onto her ship. They sailed the ship away from the port.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Breersk continued to stare dumbly at the body and give the odd sniff.

Lainet

Lainet helped her friend Breersk up, still comforting him.  She looked at the chaos remnants that were around her, carcasses and wounded beasts.  This had never happened at the port before.  It was a first time- and she was devastated.
When someone says they've never heard of Redwall... I feel like crying for them.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative
Got a deviantART? Love to see new works~

AbbotAlf0805

AGH!" yelled Tetra as her medic helped her wounded leg.

W0NWILL

OOC: I'll revive this RP

BIC: "Why'd they do it, Lainet?"