News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Fall of the Cellars!

Started by Eulaliaaa!, June 11, 2015, 07:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Morgazath on June 14, 2015, 06:19:05 PM
*Slowly get up from my injuries. Looks around and sees my dead brethren scattered all around me. Mounting fury builds up inside me like a torrent. An escalating roar literally sets the mountains shaking.*

I'm not finished yet! You leave me no choice!

*Shoots a red beam into the sun (Or moon.), making it turn blood-red, it now sets down rays of red. Every single creature that has been killed rises, for they have turned undead. Black hole-like portals open everywhere, releasing a powerful force of strange creatures, armed with laser, blasters, plasma cannons and many more items of destruction.*

It's time to end this, once and for all.
(This isn't possible even with crazy necromantic powers, the vast majority of everything that's ever lived has been single-cell organisms, and their biomass is part of living things today. You couldn't rez everything, not enough biomass to go around. We recycle.)

Izeroth

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 17, 2015, 06:06:37 AM
Quote from: Morgazath on June 14, 2015, 06:19:05 PM
*Slowly get up from my injuries. Looks around and sees my dead brethren scattered all around me. Mounting fury builds up inside me like a torrent. An escalating roar literally sets the mountains shaking.*

I'm not finished yet! You leave me no choice!

*Shoots a red beam into the sun (Or moon.), making it turn blood-red, it now sets down rays of red. Every single creature that has been killed rises, for they have turned undead. Black hole-like portals open everywhere, releasing a powerful force of strange creatures, armed with laser, blasters, plasma cannons and many more items of destruction.*

It's time to end this, once and for all.
(This isn't possible even with crazy necromantic powers, the vast majority of everything that's ever lived has been single-cell organisms, and their biomass is part of living things today. You couldn't rez everything, not enough biomass to go around. We recycle.)

I believe he was just referring to everything that had been killed during the battle.

Lady Ashenwyte

*The Danes charge on, severely weakened but killing many enemy troops* *Hundreds of SMG wielding knifemen fire back at the Cellar Defence forces* *Millions of DDBs attack*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*The entirety of Charlemagne's army advances against Izeroth's forces.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

*A pulse of energy bursts across the battlefield, disintegrating much of Charlemagne's army*

Delthion

*Leads the remaining Franks and destroys Izeroth's weapons.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

*An atmospheric death ray activates*

Delthion

*Atmospheric Death Ray burns-up before it can death ray any atmospheres.*

Izeroth

That was just a decoy!

*The real death ray tears into the ground, killing all living things in the area*

Delthion

*Death Star is destroying a planet that is half a gazillion light-years away.*