News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Silly things to do in public

Started by Tiria Wildlough, June 19, 2012, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

spray silly string everywhere that you go in public
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SpiderMonkey

Cover the floor in marshmallows, then light them on fire. 

W0NWILL

Sing. Especially if you're me and have a terrible singing voice.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

When you hear a song you like on the radio in a store or something, just start dancing!  Feel free to do crazy moves.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Get people to sing 'Stronger' by Kelly Clarkson, with you, like in the music video.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

wear rags and play a fiddle and sing songs like you are a bard in the medevail times.

Rainshadow

Take out a bagpipe and start playing tunes.  Preferably It's a Small World.  It doesn't matter if you're good at all.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Wear a Scottish outfit and play bag pipes in public, and speak in a high land accent ;D

Rainshadow

Put on dark shades, a black fedora, black trench coat, black shoes, black everything, and go walk in public.  Do not speak to anyone.  Try to hide your face.  Creep others out!

AxeHound

Walk up to people you don't know and pretend you know them.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)