News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Race to Ascension (two teams, one goal)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 09, 2013, 06:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I think we were waiting for Griffen, but I'm still in.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Miss RainbowSocks

Griffen

Hi all, sorry for not posting, I've been rather busy (Hope you all understand xD) I told Danflorububguba to kill my character, but i guess his fate is to live for now. Anyways, I guess I have to choose the right circle? Not sure on whats going on, I even went back to read the RP forum. Anyways, I'm gonna post and will make any changes that are needed.

rachel25

Hey Griffen your not dead!!! And I'm sure everyone understands your absence.  :)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Corkz, tvo monthz an' ah'm ztill able tae continue in ziz RP (Ah am ztill able tae, roight?)! Ach, vot 'ave ye blokez be daein', eh? An' vhere are ve na'?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dannflower Reguba

Okay everyone! RP's rolling again! Sorry for the long wait, but I've had a lot to do recently. Griffen has been out of touch with me for awhile now, but I'm going to see what I can do to get him back.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This